Featured Posts
Lindsay4Ambit
Am I too old? *Picture Update*
March 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I'm 21. My teeth are a bit crooked and I have one a bit high in my gum line. I hate my smile (but oddly, people often tell me they like it) I had my teeth fitted for braces (the mold, the spacers, ect) at 14 but my dad ended up not being able to afford the final deal, so I never got them. It is to late now? Should  I maybe try invisalign? I might post a picture (please don't bash) I really hate my teeth.

Picture is comment 36

Replies

• frndlyfn
    March 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

You are never too old.  My SIL who is in her 50s (or 60s) just got hers taken off. Her family was not able to afford it when they were children either.  I have seen many adults with the regular braces and think nothing of it.

• Lindsay4Ambit
    March 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Thank you! 

Quoting frndlyfn:

You are never too old.  My SIL who is in her 50s (or 60s) just got hers taken off. Her family was not able to afford it when they were children either.  I have seen many adults with the regular braces and think nothing of it.

• alexis_06
    March 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM

i dont think you are to old.  i see alot of "older" people wearing them. nothing wrong with that, at all  :)

• alexis_06
    March 5, 2013 at 1:46 AM

and 21 is definitely not old..LOL

• Lindsay4Ambit
    March 5, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Sweet! Thanks!

• luvemboth
    March 5, 2013 at 2:00 AM
    You're never too old. My 32 yo friend has them now, no biggie.
  • Lindsay4Ambit
    March 5, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Thanks for the support ladies!

• DarlaHood
    March 5, 2013 at 2:36 AM

It's NEVER too late!  I know people who have had braces in their 40's and 50's.  And there are lots of options that don't show in an obnoxious way.

Most ortho offices take payments.  Go for it!

• paganmommy4
    March 5, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Its never too late

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    March 5, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Never too old, my SIL has them now. She's closer to 30. Says she gets ID'ed more with them though lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN