What's the #1 thing that stands between you and true happiness? Whether you're just unhappy right now or you have struggled for a long time, our expert is here to help you to be happier in your life!
Margaret Curley Sanborn, author of the book The Practical Guide to Happiness, will be here March 6th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!
As a bonus, three moms who reply to this post to ask Margaret a question will win a copy of the book!
Please ask your questions for Margaret in the replies below. Margaret will post her answers here as well.
Welcome, Margaret, and thanks for joining us!
The Official Rules:
- The Practical Guide Giveaway starts 3/4/13 at 12pm (ET) and ends 3/20/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a copy of The Practical Guide to Happiness: If You Don't Like How You're Feeling, Think Again.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/28/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
Im trying to do the same thing and its very hard.
I think i would be happier if i could "get over" my former boyfriend. and the experience of seeing him through a life vs death illness that was. very traumatic for me. How do i go about that?
March 19, 2013 at 12:49 AMI'm moving out of state to get away from my depression and anxiety triggers. I know I will always have my battles no matter where I live, but I feel like I need a clean break and just want to start over. Any advice?
by NurseyC2March 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Thank you Margaret for taking the time to answer me. I lost my husband suddenly two weeks ago so I have more problems now to add to my list. He was only 52 and I am the one who found him, I thank God everyday that my 12 DD didn't.
March 21, 2013 at 9:42 AM
As I indicated two weeks ago, The Practical Guide to Happiness is avaiable in Kindle format for only .99 cents today and tomorrow. If you are an Amazon Prime customer, you can borrow it for FREE.
by LGSmamaApril 3, 2013 at 11:23 PMWhat I would like to know is how to forget about stuff I can't change that is what makes me unhappy the most. I need some advice on not bringing up everything that is wrong when we have an argument . Can you please help