Featured Posts
Bubbasmomma08
Anyone else fill taxes on the 30th of Jan that hasnt got a refund yet?
February 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM

We filed the 30th and the website still say pending and no DD to my bank account yet.. When i called they told me if i dont have my return by wed 2/20 to call them back and they can tell me whats going on..

I am just annoyed that i have been waiting and i have seen tons of people on here and around my town that filed after me and go their refund already.

Replies

• steffielou_who
    February 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    Have you checked the where's my refund link on the IRS website?
  • Bubbasmomma08
    February 19, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Yea, it has always said processing then starting  yesterday it says your return is still being processed.. so its been processing for 20 days now lol

• KaysMom06
    February 19, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Yeah, I filed then and still havent gotten mine back yet.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    I filed the 28th I think and got mine today.
  • rockinmomto2
    February 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I filed mine on the 30th. It should be DD on Thursday the 21st. I think because of all the new tax laws and regulations, they're just behind. Don't forget, they're people just like everyone else. 

• Autumn19
    February 19, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    i checked mine it said id have it this thur i also checked my moms today. Her said still processing. She got a letter today and they took it all for a bill she owed.

Quoting Bubbasmomma08:

Yea, it has always said processing then starting  yesterday it says your return is still being processed.. so its been processing for 20 days now lol

• OHgirlinCA
    February 19, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I filed on the 2nd and received my federal refund on the 9th.  I'm still waiting on my State.

• 3lilmonsters88
    February 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    Did you have the education credit? Some of the credits are taking longer because of all the new laws and forms. We filed on the 30th and got them on the 7th.
  • TJandKarasMom
    February 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    Yep. But ours wasn't accepted right away because one of the forms wasn't ready or something...I think one of the forms for school stuff. So it was just accepted on 2/14. Now it just says "accepted" I'm really annoyed by the whole thing this year. Everything is digital so I don't understand why it all takes so long.
  • rockinmomto2
    February 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Someone still has to review it. And because of the new tax codes, it takes longer.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Yep. But ours wasn't accepted right away because one of the forms wasn't ready or something...I think one of the forms for school stuff. So it was just accepted on 2/14. Now it just says "accepted" I'm really annoyed by the whole thing this year. Everything is digital so I don't understand why it all takes so long.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts