Advice for Moms

TJaydesMommy
Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.
February 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

Replies

• TrouserMouse
    February 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Awesome.

• January1964
    February 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Abort?

• Armymom134
    February 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM

You're health department might do a test for free but you would have to go in and ask.

Sorry to say this, but you should have learned the first time.

• TJaydesMommy
    February 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Sorry I dont beleve in that

• lovinmykiddo07
    Contact the boy, tell him, have him buy a test, and stop having sex! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean but you are 16! If you can't handle what may come from an adult situation, stop putting yourself in one!
  • smurfyangel
    Pregnancy center? Consider abortion and adoption.
  • motherslove82
    I'm sorry, honey. The dollar tree sells pregnancy tests. If it's positive, you are going to have to tell your mom. You are obviously too young to handle boys and sex responsibly. It may be time to take a break from that stuff for a while, even if you aren't pregnant.
  • amylovesnick07
    Wish I had good advice. But here's a bump for ya. Hope someone can help you with advice.
  • momsince04
    February 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    Why wouldn't you try to take care of yourself? Go to the dollar store and buy a test, if you can't afford that, then I would seriously think about your options with this baby. I'm sorry but I can not feel sorry for your situation, I hate how little girls think they are so grown up. If you are not pregnant I really hope that this scare will make you a little more responsible and grow up.
  • TJaydesMommy
    February 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM

He already knows. He dont have money either. he's in collage

Advice for Moms