Advice for Moms

TJaydesMommy
Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.
February 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

Replies

• MelAnn122
    April 6, 2013 at 6:46 PM

If you didn't learn to be responsible after the first time, and don't have enough money for a test. Then you should not even have that first baby. It is obvious you are not the one who takes care of the baby being that babies cost money. Seriously you need to grow up, if you want that responsiblity then it is time to put you big girl panties on and face the real world. You are 16 years old and think you are on child number two and still too afraid to talk to your mommy. Listen to yourself girl. Start taking responsibility for your choices and start seeing what you are doing to your own mother. That poor woman has to be a mother all over again because you couldn't be responsible. Sorry this is harsh, but someone has to say it obviously because you are just not getting the point. Children are not jokes or something you can toss aside when you don't think they are cute anymore. They are a lot of work and even more responsibility. You are the one that has to teach them to be respectable beings and how are you to do that if you are too busy having unprotected sex to be mature enough to make sure you are taking care of your first child.

• sondamom0828
    April 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Planned Parenthood?

• MdMom289
    April 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Planned parent should be able to give you a free test since you're under 18. They also have free birth control. I feel very sad for you :( I was 17 with my first but my husband and I got married a few weeks after finding out and we took responsibility for the situation. Including being safe while having sex. We didn't have our second until three years later and were very stable in our finances and marriage. I guess you are on some form of PA as well?

• natalieumphrey
    April 6, 2013 at 8:18 PM

well you need to have the boyfriend buy a test i am sure ur mom is looking out for your best interest. if you keep this up you'll loose your child for sure. and if hes 19 and you're 16......... somebody needs to get in trouble for that!

• mama2sqgl
    April 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    Normally I would be trying to fend off the bashing moms or sticking up for you but sweetie your 16 you should be focusing on your baby and your education, not getting pregnant again. I'm sorry you can't afford a test but your going to have to figure it out! I think your being selfish and not putting your child first. What are you going to do if you are and your mom tells you to leave?
  • LizzieAnnesMom
    April 6, 2013 at 8:23 PM

oh good lord.......

Advice for Moms