Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
TJaydesMommy
Im 16. I have a 7m old and I think Im pregnant again.
February 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Theres already problems with my mom at home and i think im pregnant again. I wouldnt no how to tell her. what to say or how to tell anyone for that matter. I have a baby with another man and im currently going through court over custody battle. he is 18 and my current boyfriend is 19 I really dont no what to do. i dont have money to buy a test and i cant tell my mom so she can take me to the doctor......Im lost

Replies

• Mommy2justone
    February 19, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I know there are free clinics around us, not sure in your area, but maybe you can search your zip code. 
    ours gives free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds.  

• jesuschild06
    February 19, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    if neither of you truely have a dollar for a pregnancy test then its time to tell your mom. And if you dont have money for a pregnancy test then im assuming you dont have money for protection... Meaning no more sex. If you cant afford those 2 things you can afford to take the chance of the pull out method which is dumb anyway. Theres presperm that can get you pregnant just the same.

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

He already knows. He dont have money either. he's in collage

• RheaF
    by RheaF
    February 19, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    You need to go to your health department ASAP. If your not pregnant you need to give up on sex until you mature a lot. Obviously you are way too young! If you are pregnant you need to tell your Mom. You have one baby already and possibly another one the way, it is time you grow up and part of that is doing the hard things like telling your Mom. Also hope your parents do not decide to press charges( it can happen) since this Daddy is 19, and you are only 16.
  • Mamie_85
    February 19, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    smh

Please, stop having sex.

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

He already knows. He dont have money either. he's in collage

• KayelynnsMama
    February 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM

And now you are getting rude and cussing at people? If you didn't want to be lectured, you should have focused on your current child and shouldn't have been having sex. You are 16. You shouldn't even have a child yet, let alone be scared about having your second. You come on here and post about not having ONE DOLLAR for a pregnancy test, and act shocked when people start to lecture you? How about putting both children up for adoption. If you can't afford a dollar, then how in the hell are you going to feed, clothe, and diaper 2 children. Irresponsible and stupid on your part to even be having sex and risking getting pregnant when you can't take care of the child you have.

• Trixi.VonLace
    February 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    As a teen mom myself I want to smack you upside your head girl! Why would you put yourself in that kind of situation AGAIN? are you even taking care of the baby you already have or is your mom? If you can't afford a test how are you going to afford another baby? What about this baby daddy? Does he have a job? Can he take care of a child?

These are all questions you need to ask yourself BEFORE having sex.
  • clippingmom
    February 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Well, You are or you aren't. You should have medicaid and they will pay for the Dr. to give you a test. or there are places called help pregnancy ect. they do them for free. Your mom should have made sure you were on BC. My older daughter I had on the depo shot that way you only have to remember one shot every three months. If you are are you going to keep it? are you still in school? Can you move out on yor own? Once you have a child you are emancipated from your mother even if you are only 16. yep probably not the smartest move but whats done is done now time to figure it out.

• momsince04
    February 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    Please finish high school, after reading your post and replies, it's obvious you are in much need of education.
  • x_Starr_x
    February 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    smh this is why kids need to have there vag and penises stitched up. you should know better. if you can't afford a 88 cent test from Wal-Mart you don't need ANY babies.
  • mybabybugssmile
    February 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    Does your mom pay to feed, clothe, diaper and take care of your current child?

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts