Advice for Moms

MommyLover405
HomeBirth or Hospital ?
February 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I am pregnant with my sixth child. I have always had hospital births but the last time i did not have a good experience  

I know that people say homebirths are really relaxing so i was wondering what your opinions are if you have experienced both a home and hospital birth before

what would you choose

Replies

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    February 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    I've birthed in a hospital and in a car. I'd do a homebirth next time.
  • emmy526
    by emmy526
    February 20, 2013 at 6:25 AM

i didn't care for my hospital births, and if i had to do it over again, i'd def homebirth or a birthing center, where they cater to your body, not the dr inducing you cuz his shift is over soon, and he wants to deliver your baby. 

• -PB
    by -PB
    February 20, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I have heard great things about home births but I would never do it just because if something went wrong I would want the staff and equipment that a hospital can provide.

• angelgrl5200
    February 20, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    I like hospitals cause they have drugs, lol...honestly a home birth sounds awesome and if i ever thought I could actually handle or divert the pain I would do it! But 1. my tubes are tied so I am done having kids and 2. im a sissy, and can not handle the pain! lol
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    Nothing but home births for me. There is no way I could relax at a home birth.

Advice for Moms