Featured Posts
MommyLover405
HomeBirth or Hospital ?
February 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I am pregnant with my sixth child. I have always had hospital births but the last time i did not have a good experience  

I know that people say homebirths are really relaxing so i was wondering what your opinions are if you have experienced both a home and hospital birth before

what would you choose

Replies

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    February 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    I've birthed in a hospital and in a car. I'd do a homebirth next time.
  • emmy526
    by emmy526
    February 20, 2013 at 6:25 AM

i didn't care for my hospital births, and if i had to do it over again, i'd def homebirth or a birthing center, where they cater to your body, not the dr inducing you cuz his shift is over soon, and he wants to deliver your baby. 

• -PB
    by -PB
    February 20, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I have heard great things about home births but I would never do it just because if something went wrong I would want the staff and equipment that a hospital can provide.

• angelgrl5200
    February 20, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    I like hospitals cause they have drugs, lol...honestly a home birth sounds awesome and if i ever thought I could actually handle or divert the pain I would do it! But 1. my tubes are tied so I am done having kids and 2. im a sissy, and can not handle the pain! lol
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    Nothing but home births for me. There is no way I could relax at a home birth.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN