Advice for Moms

LABELmeCUTE
Help us pick a prom dress...*new dresses* picture
February 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Ok so me & my niece is still on this prom dress hunt, at first she had 2 totally different dresses, but when we went to try the on she felt uncomfortable because of the long split, plus she's 15 & really tiny soo it's been kinda hard finding things that compliments her small frame that are also appropriate , we were looking online today & she has 2 new dresses she fell in love with,now she's undecided on if she wants a long or short dress, i added the picture of her in the middle soo u guys could see exactly how small she is...... help us decide please! Btw she's still undecided on the color soo feel free to throw in some color suggestions

Replies

• raegan1221
    February 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I love the gold one. I think it looks cute and classy. :)

• frndlyfn
    February 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I am liking the gold short dress for her.  Does she know her bra options for it or is she tiny enough can go w/o a bra?  I personally think anything full length would overwhelm her frame.

• MsRkg
    by MsRkg
    February 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    I like the blue one. =]. The mermaid shape always looks good on thin frames.
  • shygurl3166
    February 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    Number 1. Definitely :)
  • ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    February 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I like the blue one-but is the plunging neckline a bit too much for a 15 year old?

• alexis_06
    February 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM

ohh i looove the gold one!!!

• mharleyghal
    February 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM
    Gold
  • kris0921
    February 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    I love mermaid on thin people more then a short dress. But the short dress is catching my eye big time. Also what is the theme? I would do a bold color on her instead of the softer tones.
  • Bleacheddecay
    February 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Short girls usually look best in shorter skirts. I say got with the short dress, both are beautiful. I like the color of both of them for your niece.

• LABELmeCUTE
    February 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM
    By bold color do you mean red,something loud like that?

Quoting kris0921:

I love mermaid on thin people more then a short dress. But the short dress is catching my eye big time. Also what is the theme? I would do a bold color on her instead of the softer tones.

Advice for Moms