Advice for Moms

Cafe AmyB
Q&A Giveaway! Ask the Cooking Expert and You Could WIN!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED
February 20, 2013 at 8:05 AM

CafeMom is excited to welcome Kim McCosker, author of the bestselling 4 Ingredients Cookbook series, to Advice for Moms! Kim will be taking your cooking questions until March 1st.

Kim has developed a simple and creative surefire guide, highlighting easy-to-make, delicious, and inexpensive meals made with just 4 ingredients to feed any size family, without breaking the wallet. She’s established an ingenious collection of sweet and savory recipes full of flavor and fresh, easy-to-find ingredients.

Want to know how you can feed your family with 4 simple ingredients? Ask your questions here!  Kim will answer your questions February 20th through March 1st. Ten moms who ask a question will win a copy of Kim's book, One Pot One Bowl.

For more information, please visit Kim on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Giveaway rules:

• The Advice for Moms Expert giveaway starts 2/20/13 at 8am (ET) and ends 3/1/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a One Pot One Bowl cookbook.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about  3/8/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• jbyrd898
    February 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM

What are some of your best vegetarian recipes?

• hplesha
    by hplesha
    February 20, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    What is the best go-to dish that even kids would love?
  • hplesha
    by hplesha
    February 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    What is a good dish to make for a large crowd?
  • thickmamaof2
    February 20, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    What is you're favorite recipe?
  • hplesha
    by hplesha
    February 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    Is there a dish that has that restaurant quality look but easy on the pockets?
  • workoutmom2b1g
    February 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I am always told by my husband that our food is bland. I admit I am a little scared of spices.

what are your go to spices?

what are your favorite spices?

• tay1981
    by tay1981
    February 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM

What are some good meals for very picky eaters? My husband grew up in a strictly meat and potatoes family so finding simple recipes without lots of sauces or spices is sometimes difficult. 

• bloomsr
    by bloomsr
    February 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    What about picky eaters?? Any tips for breaking the monotony?
  • jstansbury
    February 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM

My family loves salad with their meals...any suggestions on how to give the same old salad side an exciting boost?

• Angelbaby08
    February 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM

What is your favorite "kid friendly" meal?

Advice for Moms