CafeMom is excited to welcome Kim McCosker, author of the bestselling 4 Ingredients Cookbook series, to Advice for Moms! Kim will be taking your cooking questions until March 1st.
Kim has developed a simple and creative surefire guide, highlighting easy-to-make, delicious, and inexpensive meals made with just 4 ingredients to feed any size family, without breaking the wallet. She’s established an ingenious collection of sweet and savory recipes full of flavor and fresh, easy-to-find ingredients.
to know how you can feed your family with 4 simple ingredients? Ask
your questions here! Kim will answer your questions February 20th through March 1st. Ten moms who ask a question will win a copy of Kim's book, One Pot One Bowl.
- The Advice for Moms Expert giveaway starts 2/20/13 at 8am (ET) and ends 3/1/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to
receive a One Pot One Bowl cookbook.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/8/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
February 20 at 9:59 AMWhat is the best go-to dish that even kids would love?
February 20 at 10:00 AMWhat is a good dish to make for a large crowd?
February 20 at 10:02 AMIs there a dish that has that restaurant quality look but easy on the pockets?
by bloomsrFebruary 20 at 10:46 AMWhat about picky eaters?? Any tips for breaking the monotony?
by jstansburyFebruary 20 at 11:26 AM
My family loves salad with their meals...any suggestions on how to give the same old salad side an exciting boost?