Featured Posts
Connorsmommy13
Swelling in the legs!
February 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Okay so hoping some doctors or other moms can help me...Almost every day my knees and below swell! And I mean balloon out, my shoes that are normally too big are tight, my jeans that are normaly baggy are suddenly skin tight.

Now I am not pregant...and since Ihavent had sex in over 3 years there is NO CHANCE! Doenst matter what I eat or drink or do, they are really painful and swollen! Anyone can help???

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    February 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    See a doctor.
  • thefiregoddess
    February 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    See a doctor. Sounds like heart issues.
  • Connorsmommy13
    February 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Was told by a pharmacist to keep them elevated at night...doesnt seem to help...so it could be dangerous??? Dr. Google (lol) said Arthritus...(spelling??)

• alexis_06
    February 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

make sure you drink plenty of water...if you cant drink enuff water, maybe try getting some water pills.  soaking them in cold water could help too. 

• sicooley
    February 1, 2013 at 9:06 PM

u should go to a doctor coudl be cellulitits or u might need a water pill to get rid of the swelling or ted hose.

• -PB
    by -PB
    February 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM

That could be just about anything.  I had friend that had diabetes and his legs used to swell all the time.  My dh had a co-worker that has gout and her feet swell when she doesn't eat right.  Seriously that could be anything.  See a doctor. 

• athiareece
    February 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

dvt??

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    February 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

You need to find out what is going on. It could be heart, kidney.  Good luck! Please let us know what you find out.

• T-HoneyLuv
    February 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Not normal at all, see your Dr.
  • dee1603
    by dee1603
    February 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    If it hurts go to the er ASAP. Could be a blood clot. I've had one and it was very painful.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN