Advice for Moms

Connorsmommy13
Swelling in the legs!
February 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Okay so hoping some doctors or other moms can help me...Almost every day my knees and below swell! And I mean balloon out, my shoes that are normally too big are tight, my jeans that are normaly baggy are suddenly skin tight.

Now I am not pregant...and since Ihavent had sex in over 3 years there is NO CHANCE! Doenst matter what I eat or drink or do, they are really painful and swollen! Anyone can help???

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    February 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    See a doctor.
  • thefiregoddess
    February 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    See a doctor. Sounds like heart issues.
  • Connorsmommy13
    February 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Was told by a pharmacist to keep them elevated at night...doesnt seem to help...so it could be dangerous??? Dr. Google (lol) said Arthritus...(spelling??)

• alexis_06
    February 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

make sure you drink plenty of water...if you cant drink enuff water, maybe try getting some water pills.  soaking them in cold water could help too. 

• sicooley
    February 1, 2013 at 9:06 PM

u should go to a doctor coudl be cellulitits or u might need a water pill to get rid of the swelling or ted hose.

• -PB
    by -PB
    February 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM

That could be just about anything.  I had friend that had diabetes and his legs used to swell all the time.  My dh had a co-worker that has gout and her feet swell when she doesn't eat right.  Seriously that could be anything.  See a doctor. 

• athiareece
    February 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

dvt??

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    February 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

You need to find out what is going on. It could be heart, kidney.  Good luck! Please let us know what you find out.

• T-HoneyLuv
    February 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Not normal at all, see your Dr.
  • dee1603
    by dee1603
    February 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    If it hurts go to the er ASAP. Could be a blood clot. I've had one and it was very painful.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts