Featured Posts
AleaKat
Tattooed mammas/ creative and artsy moms too ( need ideas )
by AleaKat
February 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I'm looking to get my kids names wrapped around my ankle like an ankle bracelet and I want
This symbol to be like a charm hanging off it.

I'm looking to jazz it up a bit.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    ?????
  • SouthTxPrincess
    February 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    Go to a good tattoo parlor they will draw it as many times as it takes to find what you want. And if they dont go to a different one.
  • iggwhipped72
    February 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    Some type of beads thrown in?
  • MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Do it in colors

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Unless the artist is really bored and needs the money, most of them don't have the patience for this. And unless, it something really creative and you allow the artist to take creative liberties they find these types of designs pretty boring to do (just being honest). When you go in you need to have a very clear idea of what you want, if you don't like something they will change it around for you, but most won't take the time to " change it as many times as you want" most tattoo artist are too egotistical for that.. This however is considered the slow season, so find you an artist that is bored ...lol

How do I know this you ask? Well, I'm pretty tatted up, and in My earlier years I dated my fair share of tattoo artists.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

Go to a good tattoo parlor they will draw it as many times as it takes to find what you want. And if they dont go to a different one.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    Yea it always seems like they treat you like a waist if time unless your getting a sleeve or something big and detailed .
    I want to get my boys names wrapped around my ankle and I want this to be the charm the hangs down.

Quoting MJP76:

Unless the artist is really bored and needs the money, most of them don't have the patience for this. And unless, it something really creative and you allow the artist to take creative liberties they find these types of designs pretty boring to do (just being honest). When you go in you need to have a very clear idea of what you want, if you don't like something they will change it around for you, but most won't take the time to " change it as many times as you want" most tattoo artist are too egotistical for that.. This however is considered the slow season, so find you an artist that is bored ...lol

How do I know this you ask? Well, I'm pretty tatted up, and in My earlier years I dated my fair share of tattoo artists.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 3, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Yeah, unfortunately that is their egos. :(

Quoting AleaKat:

Yea it always seems like they treat you like a waist if time unless your getting a sleeve or something big and detailed .
    I want to get my boys names wrapped around my ankle and I want this to be the charm the hangs down.

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 3, 2013 at 5:04 PM

And sometimes they also like to inflate the price for the "boring stuff" which sucks, but is true.. :(

Quoting AleaKat:

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    Well. We are a very artistic area so I have plenty of shops I can go to.

Quoting MJP76:

And sometimes they also like to inflate the price for the "boring stuff" which sucks, but is true.. :(

Quoting AleaKat:

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

• Gina_C
    by Gina_C
    February 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    If that's what you want I say go for it and find an artist who will do it for you. What some may consider to be "boring" might have great sentimental value to others. And there is nothing boring about having your child's name tattooed on you.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN