Featured Posts
whiteknight12
Autism causing injections are frankly a myth!
January 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM

There was one fabricated study linking a preservative no longer in use to autism! How can you justify believing in this?

Replies

• amonkeymom
    February 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

My son is autistic but I don't think it was caused by vaccinations.  However, I do understand that some kids are sensitive to them and have experienced reactions, including symptoms of autism, after a vaccine has been administered.

Quoting whiteknight12:

There was one fabricated study linking a preservative no longer in use to autism! How can you justify believing in this?

• emmy526
    by emmy526
    February 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM

another troll post....

• mich.el.le
    February 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Lol. How do you justify your ignorance?

• momof6nokc
    February 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM

That is your opinion, however the science is FAR from "settled" on this. 

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund just paid out multi-millions to families who were able to prove the vaccines given to their child caused his/her autism.

So there's that, right?

• MissTacoBell
    February 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Listen, the doctor in the study you are referring to had his licence to practice medicine revoked by the EU. He purported the study as a double blind study but the criteria he used to select children for the study was severely skewed both in the questions he asked parents and the children that were selected.

I chose not to vax my first child based on this particular study. When he was outed, (granted he was already showing symptons of an ASD but I, like many parents, was in denial) I went to get him vaxed. Lowe and behold, the day before his first vax appt, he was diagnosed with an ASD.

So you are right, it is not THE cause of autism. But might it be regardless of this doctors botched study? No one can say for certain. Its a fallacy to conclude that eating pizza during pregnancy causes autism after asking 100 moms with kids on the spectrum if they ate pizza durring pregnancy and all of them said yes.

There is study being conducted even now as to the causes of autism called EARLI based in the west coast and maryland. They follow pregnant moms with kids already on the spectrum and take blood, ask questions, take dust samples from the home, track moms diet, baby growth, placenta sample, meconium sample, blood sample, as well as testing the newborn from 3 months to 4 years old for asd symptoms.

THAT is a proper study. They are not out to prove a specific cause, but to gather information that may point to a pattern they can investigate further.

We as kids were pumped full of vaccines yes? Well, most of us. My personal theory is that vaccines mutate the DNA of the parent(s) and they pass that on to the child who operates with that DNA and there we see the deficiencies. I have nothing to prove this, but there are more prestigious studies linking ASD to vaccines and they should not be discounted just because one doctor was a lasy asshole.

A day may come when we understand exactly what causes ASD, but until then, lets not contribute to the fear mongering that leads moms to make uneducated decisions out of fear.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN