Featured Posts
Giselle1992
getting induced at 39 weeks
January 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM

im getting induced tommorow and im already 3cm dialated..what should i expect?....has anyone else been threw this?

Replies

• NoahsMommy10412
    January 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Nope I had my baby with induction 3 weeks early.

good luck

• Seans_mommy123
    January 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I was induced at 39 weeks 3 days with my second. I was 2 cm when I went in. My doctor started off breaking my water and gave me about 2 hours to see how i progressed. I hadn't progressed after 2 hours so they started Pitocin. My water was broken a little after 10 am and I delivered DS at 955 pm. 

I was induced with my oldest at 42 weeks and that was a nightmare. 

• BabySocks0912
    January 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    You'll be in labor by 4.. Why not wait?
  • BabySocks0912
    January 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    I was induced and regret it
  • Giselle1992
    January 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM

wish i could wait but i have a severe UTI and ive been peeing blood and ive taking anitbiotics and it still hasent cleared so my doctor said its best to get induced so they can give me a stronger antibiotic

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    January 24, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    Induction was hell. I was 42 weeks. Do not do it. Wish I had waited.
  • LMenkes
    by LMenkes
    January 24, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I was induced at 41 weeks with my last little girl, it was smooth for me, they started pitocin about an hour after I went in. I was about 3 cm dialated and stayed that way until i got my epidural, as he pulled the needle out and said im done my water gave way completely. My daughter was born 42 mins later. (and i was still 3 cm dialted when they did the epi) My doctor thought that I couldnt relax enough before the epi for things to progress, then with the pain gone i relaxed and thing started MOVING lol. BEST OF LUCK MOMMA! and Think POSITIVE lol :)

• rmgriffberg
    January 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM

mine hurt like HELL. dont mean to scare you but it is the truth

• sleepymommy87
    January 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    I was induced at 41 weeks. Easy experience, I don't regret it. Every experience is different, just relax and look forward to your little one that will be here soon.
  • 2under5.mom
    January 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    I was induced at 41 weeks with my ds and I got there and was already 3cm too :) I made it up to 6cm w/out an epidural(sp) but mine ended in a csection. The drs said he wasnt positioned the right way..he was laying on his side and his heartrate was dropping and so was mine. But good luck I hope all goes good for you :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN