Advice for Moms

AM-BRAT
Do you like to 'sext' with your so?
by AM-BRAT
January 18, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I really enjoy it. We don't really do dirty talk but I love to send him pictures. Mild to graphic, just to up his day a little. :) Turns me on too.

We always erase right away and I'm very careful of sending to just him lol.

Not like that career of public office is gonna pan out lol and some you can't even see my face. I'm not embarrassed and we're committed grown ups.

What about you gals? Just a convo piece here nothing heavy. :)

Replies

• lazydayz
    January 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Ha ha I sent a pic like that to my SO one day and he almost crashed the car... ran it up on a curb lmao

• AM-BRAT
    by AM-BRAT
    January 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    Lol!! It used to really surprise him at first. Now he just enjoys it. We both have iphones and can see it well. :)

Quoting lazydayz:

Ha ha I sent a pic like that to my SO one day and he almost crashed the car... ran it up on a curb lmao

• lazydayz
    January 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Thats awesome!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Lol!! It used to really surprise him at first. Now he just enjoys it. We both have iphones and can see it well. :)

Quoting lazydayz:

• Kazmira222
    January 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    After being blackmailed in the past, no lol I quit
  • frzmamaof4
    January 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    I send sexy texts, but no pics yet;-)
  • Mom2Just1
    January 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM

We have.  Especially when he is out of town for a week.  

• Bleacheddecay
    January 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM

No. He doesn't have a cell and I never call him at work. We tried it at home one night. It was okay but we weren't into doing it again.

• ELFs_Mommy
    January 18, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    We've never done it. And probably never will because of the very off chance his phone could get subpoenaed as evidence from an arrest.
  • MissTacoBell
    January 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    Took me a second to process that. My first thought was "why would he get arrested?"

Quoting ELFs_Mommy:

We've never done it. And probably never will because of the very off chance his phone could get subpoenaed as evidence from an arrest.

• zadesmom1998
    January 18, 2013 at 8:36 PM
    Yes df is an otr

Advice for Moms