Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

Replies

• LovelyMom0910
    October 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM

She is due Dec 24th and I can't wait lol 

• countrygirlkat
    October 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM

That is great.  Good luck with the everything. 

Quoting LovelyMom0910:

Thank you:) and yeah we was hoping for another boy but a girl will be great too lol.  I am from Missouri. 

• Billmommy
    October 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Hi nice to see you! my name is Jane.

• countrygirlkat
    October 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Hi Jane and welcome to the group!  How many kids do you have?

Quoting Billmommy:

• KRhyMama2013
    October 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Thank you!  Currently my due date is November 23. I pray this little guy isnt late I already feel like he is out of room =)

Quoting ceciliam:

Hi, Cassandra! Congratulations on your first baby! When is your due date? My son's due date was Christmas day but he ended up being a week and a half late.

Quoting KRhyMama2013:

Hello,

My name is Cassandra, and I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Currently due on my birthday, but know the odds of that happening are very low (too bad it would be really cool!!)

• Billmommy
    October 25, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I have a daughter :) How about you?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Billmommy:

• ceciliam
    October 25, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Good luck! :)

Quoting KRhyMama2013:

Thank you!  Currently my due date is November 23. I pray this little guy isnt late I already feel like he is out of room =)

Quoting ceciliam:

Hi, Cassandra! Congratulations on your first baby! When is your due date? My son's due date was Christmas day but he ended up being a week and a half late.

Quoting KRhyMama2013:

Hello,

My name is Cassandra, and I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Currently due on my birthday, but know the odds of that happening are very low (too bad it would be really cool!!)

• countrygirlkat
    October 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I have three boys ages 8, 6 and 2.  How old is your daughter?

Quoting Billmommy:

I have a daughter :) How about you?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Billmommy:

• izzyandpaige
    November 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Hello! I'm Sarah, proud new mom of twins. How is everyone?
  • AnnieL10
    January 4 at 7:11 AM
    Yes my son loves having a sister

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts