Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!
If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Advice for Moms - Group Signatures!
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
Hi everyone, I am Eunice aka edieda, and I joined the group to be able to offer some good suggestions, and or advice through kind words of support and encouragement. I am the mother of three young adult daughters, d ivorced and I am looking forward to meeting you all, and not just giving out advice but also getting the same in return.
Hi mommies! My name is Dana and I have an 11month old son named chace. In the past couple of months I've noticed my son having bad breath. It almost smells like "sick" breath (not sure if anyone knows what I mean by that). He has 6 teeth and molars have been trying to come in it seems as though forever, I always wipe his mouth down with a washcloth and take the finger bristle thing to his teeth and tongue..I don't smell it always but often.. Any suggestions on why this is?
Hi everyone, I am Eunice aka edieda, and I joined the group to be able to offer some good suggestions, and or advice through kind words of support and encouragement. I am the mother of three young adult daughters, ivorced and I am looking forward to meeting you all, and not just giving out advice but also getting the same in return.