Featured Posts
motherofjb
15 weeks fetal doppler
January 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM
We last went to the doctor on December 4th. Our next appointment isn't till the 25th of January. Tonight I decided to use our doppler and listen for baby. I heard baby at 8 weeks with it and doc heard it, and all was GREAT. Now at 15 almost 16 weeks I can't find a heart beat. I feel fine, tummy is growing. Should I be concerned? I spent 45 min looking for heart beat. Part of me is worried and part of me says baby is moving now.

Replies

• rbailey2414
    February 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    Have you found the hb with the Doppler before?
  • motherofjb
    February 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    Yes at 9weeks!!! That's why I was shocked.

Quoting rbailey2414:

• rbailey2414
    February 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    That is strange! Have you tried since or felt movement?

Quoting motherofjb:

Yes at 9weeks!!! That's why I was shocked.

Quoting rbailey2414:

• suetoo
    by suetoo
    February 8, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Hi!

and should you have even a twinge of panic, like maybe the babe is sleeping and not moving when you want her to, or if she decides to stop kicking your rib or liver....get you and the babe to your OB office, don't even worry about an appt. where a loving and caring nurse will stick you in an empty room and find her heartbeat so you don't worry. Remember, if you get upset, your daughter gets upset, those stress hormones are shared between you. Hugs and prayers your way. 

• Jerichos_Mommy
    June 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Baby's can be tricky if for pros to find sometimes. CAse in point suprise twins where a woman goes her whole pregnancy and a second heartbeat is never heard Then suprise twins!!!!! Also if baby is moving you are probably ok. take your doppler to the dr next time and find the heartbeat with him/here.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN