Featured Posts
Elizabeth_2034
need some advice
January 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

i found out yesterday i was pregnant i went and got a ultra sound done they couldnt see anything but i took 3 pregnancy tests they said it was postive but they dont see a baby in my uterus and i had talked to some people and they said it could be a tube pregnancy or its to early to see. So is there a 99.9% chance im pregnant still//

Replies

• luvemboth
    January 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM
    Did they do a vaginal ultra sound or an external one? If it was just an external one and you JUST found out, it's much too soon to see anything. I was 6 weeks pg and they didn't see anything with a vaginal u/s so we all assumed a had miscarried. Went back a week later just to be sure and there was a baby with a little beating heart 'n all :)

Did they draw your blood to test for the pregnancy hormone? If not, they definitely should have.
  • bamababe1975
    January 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

It could simply be too early to see anything on the ultrasound. Behave as if you're pregnant and go back again for another one once you're further along in your pregnancy. ((HUGS))

• Elizabeth_2034
    January 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM

they was gonna do a vagina one but they decided not too so i had the other one done and they called me today and said i was under 4 weeks but oim 1000% pregnant for sure:))) me and my bf are so happy but this is my first pregnancy and is it ok to still have sex when im pregnant??? i found out i am way to early

• Elizabeth_2034
    January 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM

and yeah they did blood test and it was postive!:))

• luvemboth
    January 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    As long as everything with the pregnancy is ok, sex is just fine all the way up until your water breaks :)

Quoting Elizabeth_2034:

they was gonna do a vagina one but they decided not too so i had the other one done and they called me today and said i was under 4 weeks but oim 1000% pregnant for sure:))) me and my bf are so happy but this is my first pregnancy and is it ok to still have sex when im pregnant??? i found out i am way to early

• iamcafemom83
    January 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    It's too early, I bet. Especially if they tried the probe on your belly and not your vagina.
  • Elizabeth_2034
    January 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM

thats what everyone said is that im to early because i didnt have my period in december so i think im under 4 weeks and this is my first pregnancy so im kinda scared and nervous. But yeah they havent done a vagina one yet i think there doing it tomorrow. And i was told that when your back hurts that means you have a miscarriage but i dont think thats true? But i didnt kno if i could have sex or not because me and my bf had sex the other day and it said i couldnt have rough sex becuase where my insides are soft. But i wanna thank yall so much for helping me im just scared cause im 16 and nervous! but this site helps me out alot. Just becasue i know yall have kids or been throught this and this is my first time:).

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts