Featured Posts
EskimoKisses4Me
Toddler Bed Time??
January 3, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Hi!! I need a little help here..

I have a two year old who loves his crib, he'll play in it with his toys or just hold on to the side and jump, as long as he isn't going to bed he's fine. He won't, for some reason, sleep in his crib anymore. I put him in there when he falls asleep and he wakes a up a few hours, if that, later and will not go back in there.

He use to sleep in his crib through the night when he was younger, I just don't understand what has changed, is it time for a toddler bed? And if not what age do you put them in a toddler bed, are two year olds to old for a crib?

Most of the time he ends up in my bed and I wake up with toes up my nose, fingers tangled in my hair, a foot in my rib cage and he hogs the bed!! (The kid moves around alot) I love him to death but he has his own bed, his own room, why won't he sleep in it?? Help?? Any advice??

Replies

• nurbabe82
    January 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM

We moved ds into a toddler bed at 18 months because he was climbing out of the crib. Every morning for almost a week I would hear BOOM! and I knew he was out of bed. Not to worry he never hurt himself. We only put him in a toddler bed because we had it given to us. A year later we put him a regular twin bed.

• shawnna03
    January 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

defently time for a toddler time my daughter was in a tolddler bed when she was almost two she loves it but u got be careful about them getting out the room make it comfterable for them set something you do every night like brush teeht read a book and let him now its ok to be in his room and that thasts were he belongs

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts