Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
JasonsMom2007
level 3!
December 11, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I'm so proud of my little guy. Hes moving into level 3 readers! Even those are fairly simple for him so he wont be in them long. Hes only 5!

Replies

• frndlyfn
    December 11, 2012 at 3:38 AM

DD is progressing nicely as well for her reading.  Is yours in kindergarten or preschool?

• alexis_06
    December 11, 2012 at 4:19 AM

that is awesome! my daughter is 8 and struggles ALOT with reading!

• JasonsMom2007
    December 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Kindergarten but he's working at 2nd-4th grade level depending on the subject

Quoting frndlyfn:

DD is progressing nicely as well for her reading.  Is yours in kindergarten or preschool?

• frndlyfn
    December 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM

That is good he is enjoying school.  DD is in 1st grade and depending on subject she is excelling or becomes lazy since she already knows the material.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• JasonsMom2007
    December 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    He gets bored and lazy so easy. But when that happens I know its time to move on. He's homeschooled so I can do that :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

That is good he is enjoying school.  DD is in 1st grade and depending on subject she is excelling or becomes lazy since she already knows the material.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• piwife
    by piwife
    December 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    Yay. Izzy is working on level 3. She does well when she wants too

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts