Featured Posts
JasonsMom2007
level 3!
December 11, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I'm so proud of my little guy. Hes moving into level 3 readers! Even those are fairly simple for him so he wont be in them long. Hes only 5!

Replies

• frndlyfn
    December 11, 2012 at 3:38 AM

DD is progressing nicely as well for her reading.  Is yours in kindergarten or preschool?

• alexis_06
    December 11, 2012 at 4:19 AM

that is awesome! my daughter is 8 and struggles ALOT with reading!

• JasonsMom2007
    December 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Kindergarten but he's working at 2nd-4th grade level depending on the subject

Quoting frndlyfn:

DD is progressing nicely as well for her reading.  Is yours in kindergarten or preschool?

• frndlyfn
    December 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM

That is good he is enjoying school.  DD is in 1st grade and depending on subject she is excelling or becomes lazy since she already knows the material.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• JasonsMom2007
    December 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    He gets bored and lazy so easy. But when that happens I know its time to move on. He's homeschooled so I can do that :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

That is good he is enjoying school.  DD is in 1st grade and depending on subject she is excelling or becomes lazy since she already knows the material.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• piwife
    by piwife
    December 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    Yay. Izzy is working on level 3. She does well when she wants too
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts