Advice for Moms

011mikkilove
AirWick?
December 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I left the room while my baby was taking her nap so i could use the restroom and when i came back she was hiding behind the couch playing with the AirWick plugin and i have no idea if she ate some or not, but I was wondering if anyone knows if AirWick is non toxic or not?

Replies

  • AM-BRAT
    by AM-BRAT
    December 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
    It's prolly pretty gross but I bet she's fine.

    I call poison control anytime I have a question like that. :)
  • 011mikkilove
    December 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM

    Ok thank you so much :)

  • AM-BRAT
    by AM-BRAT
    December 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM
    Sure. :)

    Also move them from her reach lol.


    Quoting 011mikkilove:

    Ok thank you so much :)


  • 011mikkilove
    December 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

    I didnt think she would be able to fit behind the couch haha its against the wall... that was the only one i had its gone now :)

  • funhappymom
    December 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM


    Quoting AM-BRAT:

    It's prolly pretty gross but I bet she's fine.

    I call poison control anytime I have a question like that. :)

    I second this advice about calling poison control. My husband called them several times when our first son was little and I wasn't home.

    I hope she's ok this morning.



    **Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

  • whoodathunk
    December 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

    Call poison control any time you're in question!

  • alexis_06
    December 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

     as others have said, call poison control..better safe than sorry  :)

  • consumerswin
    December 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

    TOXIC !! check out this link. And  If you are looking for toxin free , Environment friendly alternatives that are baby and pet safe e-mail me privately

     http://drbenkim.com/dangers-air-fresheners.html

  • la_bella_vita
    December 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM
    When in doubt call poison control. They are very helpful
  • DaniandTom
    December 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

    OK For future reference, ANYTIME your child eats anything that is not food, call poison control FIRST before thinking about posting your question here!!!! During the precious moments you take to post the question and wait for a reply, your child could die. 

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts