Featured Posts
saysmom
Thinking of letting girls wear these dresses for pics! What colors should hubby and I wear?
by saysmom
December 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I am thinking of having some xmas photos and family pics taken. I have had a hrd time finding coordinating outfits for my girls. I didnt really want anything xmas looking as I like to be able to keep my pics out all year. So these are two that I have bought recently. The almost 7 year old in the the white and 15 mo old in the black. What colors would be good for dad and I ?  Should we wear same color or different Black, white, gray, red etc.?????

Replies

• jbyrd898
    December 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM

those are really cute.

• FlyingMommy747
    December 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I would stick with black and white for eveyone.  And those are really cute, where did you get them?  My DD loves dresses, and she would love those.

• DieselsMom
    December 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I would add some red shoes to those, and you and hubs wear red tops/black bottoms, etc....

• lucky2Beeme
    December 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

you and dh could wear black, white ,gray , red or any combination.

• tyfry7496
    December 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Black, white, red or gray. Keep the theme going.
  • saysmom
    by saysmom
    December 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Crazy 8! We are all about animal prints at my house! LOL

• C.S.K.L
    by C.S.K.L
    December 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    Brown and grey
  • Mommy2justone
    December 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Black or white

• BaBa1123
    December 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I would stick with the black and white theme and whoever is holding or near the white dress should be in black so you do not blend in and vice versa.   The dresses are really cute.   

• lnr187
    by lnr187
    December 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM

omg those are adorable! where did you find them? if you dont want the pics to looks christmas-y, then i'd stay away from red. stick with black, white, and grey. are you going to do leggings for the girls? each parent should wear the opposite color of the child they're holding (so it doesn't look like one body with 2 heads lol). or gold sweater for you would be a nice punch of color against black and white.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts