Advice for Moms

StrawberryCool
i so hope (edited, with update)
December 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM
So hubby applied for the post office and the FedEx warehouse here.

FedEx said he was the most qualified and being considered for job, not sure if they say that to everyone.

But I so to god he gets in one of those soon....Xmas will be easier, and ill be able to shop for him.

And well be able to get a car, and our own place.

So he went to the post office to change gis address....and as he qas walking out, FedEx called him...they had printed his application out and giving it to the HR person....so he should be getting a call back tomorrow, and if he doesnt by 5pm he has to call them.

It helps he knows someone from up there!

Replies

• frndlyfn
    December 3, 2012 at 11:52 PM

good luck  usually the fedex hires alot of seasonal people.  

• StrawberryCool
    December 3, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    Yea.

And hopefully it trns perm.

Quoting frndlyfn:

good luck  usually the fedex hires alot of seasonal people.  

• 011mikkilove
    December 4, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Good Luck, I hope he gets the job just tell him to keep calling and until they let him know if he gets it or not or go in and talk to them thats what i did and i got a job about a week ago :) I guess alot of places like being bugged haha

• StrawberryCool
    December 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    Well imma have him ride his bike up tomorrow.

If he gets in at FedEx, after Xmas and dd bday his checks in march will be to get us a car.

Then well be saving for our own apartment.

But we nedd a car, im so picky about the school districts...there are only two im willing to put her in.

Quoting 011mikkilove:

Good Luck, I hope he gets the job just tell him to keep calling and until they let him know if he gets it or not or go in and talk to them thats what i did and i got a job about a week ago :) I guess alot of places like being bugged haha

• 011mikkilove
    December 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I hope he gets this job :) Tell him good luck and ill say a pray for him if you like.

• StrawberryCool
    December 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    You can go ahead and pray for him.

We really need this since military is waiting til tje first of year for the sancations!

Quoting 011mikkilove:

I hope he gets this job :) Tell him good luck and ill say a pray for him if you like.

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    December 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Getting a cat should be the last thing on your list.  You may get a place where they don't alow pets and if you're caught with one you ccan be evicted.  

• StrawberryCool
    December 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Quoting CoeyG:

Getting a cat should be the last thing on your list.  You may get a place where they don't alow pets and if you're caught with one you ccan be evicted.  

i don't want no damn cat!!!!!!!!!!!! 

we have one, and i refuse to take that thing with us

• BaBa1123
    December 4, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Good Luck and don't give up

• StrawberryCool
    December 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    I think you misread car for cat

Quoting CoeyG:

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts