Featured Posts
Januarybaby2013
What was the item you couldn't live without with your first child?
December 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I'm 34 weeks pregnant , and a first time mommy. So I'd love to know what item you could NOT live without after you had your baby?  

Replies

• SewingMamaLele
    December 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM

My TV.   We watched a lot of it since he wanted to nurse constantly and never be put down.   :)

• squeekers
    December 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I was given at birth a teddy bear, and to this day it is my prize pocession.

• jdfmommy
    December 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Rocking chair!! Iloved it! Putting him to sleep in it nuring him in it watcing tv in it! He loved it! And it made it easy :)

• CrazyLife1996
    December 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM
    Onsies and sleepers
  • JasonsMom2007
    December 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM
    With my first a boppy. He was a c section baby and it kept him off of my incision. Plus he didn't like being cuddled so it gave him a little space.
    for my second it was aiden and andis bamboo blankets. Big enough to throw over her stroller when she was sleeping to keep the sun off, great for swaddling, great for diaper changes, you name it. They are soft and thin enough to fit anywhere. Shes 2 1/2 and I still use them.
  • ONA7DAY
    by ONA7DAY
    December 1, 2012 at 4:32 PM

The boppy

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    December 1, 2012 at 6:53 PM

My water bottle.  I breast fed and I was constanlty drinking.  I had to have my water on hand at all times.  

• ZakkarysMom
    December 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM
    Baby swing..when he was a month old. He had colic and that was the only thing that helped.
  • mumbellina
    December 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM

For me it was some extra large swaddling blankets. But I've found that this varies so much between mothers (and babies). My son hated bouncy seats but loved his swing. I thought I'd wear my baby everywhere but soon found that didn't work for me. My sister gave me the travel system she loved but I found I'm partial to umbrella strollers. I barely used my pack-n-play but had countless people tell me it would be our best baby purchase.

• RAJ88
    by RAJ88
    December 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

soother/swing!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts