Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
jack90
why do i feel like this
by jack90
November 30, 2012 at 4:47 AM

i dont no whats wrong with me i feel so angrey all the time and sad  i havent been cleaning or doing laundry and  i forget to eat the dh is geting fed up with me i have a 2 year old boy and a 5 month old baby he works all day and im alone with the kids im going crazy i need help what should i do why am i so sad this never happend to me befor plz ladies i need advise

Replies

• GavinsMom101310
    November 30, 2012 at 4:48 AM
    Depression. See a doctor.
  • jack90
    by jack90
    November 30, 2012 at 4:50 AM

ok if i do go to see a doctor what are they going to do about it would i be introuble

• nessac1987
    November 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM
    Nooo you wouldn't be in trouble.. Lol they will help you.. With meds and follow up s to make sure you get better.. Counseling and getting it of the house helped me
  • jack90
    by jack90
    November 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM

ok thanks ladies im going to call first thing in the morning  i really want to get better i hope it works lol :)

• first.time.momy
    November 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM
    You absolutly will NOT be in trouble! If you see a doctor (which I highly recomend you do.) They will get you the help you need. They might want to put you on an antidepressant and or suggest seeing a therapist of some kind. Just remember this is in no way your fault.

Quoting jack90:

ok if i do go to see a doctor what are they going to do about it would i be introuble

• savingtheworld
    November 30, 2012 at 5:19 AM
    Sounds more like winter time blues..iv read so many post of women that think they are depressed, when it may just b they need to change routine, go out side work out etc.
  • CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    November 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Sounds like depression.  You need to get out of the house, put the kids in a stroller and go for a walk.  If you have a camera take it with you and start taking photos of the kids outdoors, when you come to something eye catching take a photo of it.  Photograph plants and flowers, etc.  While you are out there talk to your children, yeah I know it sounds crazy but it opens up the lines of communication for laterwhen they are older when they are able to talk to you about everything and anything.  Starp pointing out things to them such as the pretty flowers, or bare trees this time of year and kind of explain why.  Start "educating" your children before they get into school.  Do all this to make good memories for your kids as well as yourself.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts