Featured Posts
GreenEyes8707
i need advice.
November 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I'm not the most attractive girl, but I was wondering if anyone had any make-up or hair tips. Color, style. Anything. I just want to make myself more attractive to my hunny!

Replies

• Aishamusty
    November 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Have self confidence, be happy . From your pix u sure ain't looking bad keep ur head up give him the best of you

• la_bella_vita
    November 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I stink with fashion/make-up/hair advice but I think you are very pretty

• savingtheworld
    November 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    Y are u hiding your face with your hair? I have hazel green eyes also... I don't like a lot of make up but my eyes are the best part of my face, so I use a black liner just on the top of my lids not on the bottom..an they really pop out! An move your hair bk! Don't hide your best features!!

Quoting GreenEyes8707:

Thank you ladies. Growing up I never really had anyone to help me with colors and how to apply make up. I have hazel/green eyes and I want them to pop out.

• ZOOMZOOMCANTOR
    November 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

You are VERY attractive girl. Its whats inside that makes you shine

• Mesh2
    by Mesh2
    November 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM

There is nothing wrong with the way you look right now at all! 

I think bangs would be very flattering on you. Also, do you wear black eyeliner on your lower lid? It might make your eyes look bigger if you did not do your liner that way. Mascara could also open up your eyes and make them look bigger. 

Do not take any of that the wrong way, you are perfect the way you are, but sometimes it is fun to try something new! 

• LindaClement
    November 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Confidence is the most attractive cosmetic.

You need to spend less time poking yourself critically in a mirror, and more time developing a skill or talent you enjoy. As you become happier inside, you'll become less critical outside.

I promise you, your man does not see the flaws you're inventing in your head.

• mmccrea
    by mmccrea
    November 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM

You ARE beautiful.  Your smile is super cute!  And your eyes are very doe-like, so maybe start there?  Accentuate your favorite part/parts.  CONFIDENCE is the most attractive thing a woman can have.  If you need to go for a jog or workout some other way to feel confident about yourself, do it!  Buy one outfit that makes you feel super pretty.  That can be your go-to.  

I think a lot of makeup is ugly.  Use a BB cream, which isn't as cakey as a lot of foundation makes people look.  Use concealer for any trouble spots like under the eyes.  Keep your eyebrows shaped perfectly.  Always wear blush.  Use 2 coats of mascara.  Lip gloss really makes you look fancy too.  Go to a makeup store like sephora or a makeup counter in like macys and they will give you a free makeover.  They will pick products that look best on you.  You will probably get samples too.  Sephora gives you samples of like ANYTHING that you want-for free.  If you have the $$$ to get your hair professionally done, go to a salon and let the most experienced stylist have creative control over your hair.  That is what they do for their job, they know how to do it.  They will cut it to the shape of your face, and dye it to emphasize your skin tone.  You can do this for a FRACTION of the cost if you have a beauty school around.  All the students are very EAGER and are supervised by their teachers, so no worries.  I have always let my stylist have full creative control, and have never been disappointed.  If you let them do it once, you can do the color at home later, by yourself, so you don't have to spend all that cash!

• MommyT642
    November 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM

i don't know how well you are at using a flat iron or curling iron, so look up a youtube video about sock curls. you pull your hair up into a high pony tail and use a sock (with the toe cut off, and rolled up into a bagel like shape). you pull the end of your pony tail threw the sock and work the hair smoothly around the sock to make a bun. it should be a very smoothe bun. If you do this at night with freshly dried hair, then sleep in it. When you wake up its is suppose to be beautiful relaxed spiral curls. Very pretty.

• cklamour
    November 20, 2012 at 4:11 PM
    Stop hiding behind your hair and let that smile shine through!

Quoting GreenEyes8707:

Any advice? Please?
  • DaniandTom
    November 20, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Go to any department store and ask for a makeover--it's free and the women there can give you tips on what looks good on you. Lift your head up. From what I can see, you--like so many other women--have gotten the idea that putting your head down gives you a sultry, sexy look. It doesn't. It just makes you appear insecure. Wear flattering clothes--nothing skin tight! Nice colors and flattering necklines. Possibly some highlights.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN