This post is all about mailing Holiday cards from one child to another <3
1. TO ENTER, SIMPLY COMMENT " ENTER". ALSO SIMPLY INCLUDE HOW MANY CHILDREN. AGE & GENDER
2. TO MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN TRY TO FIND A MOM WITH CHILDREN AROUND THE SAME AGE
3. TO KEEP IT COST EFFIENCENT FANCY CARDS ARENT NEEDED THE DOLLAR TREE HAS SOME NICE ONES AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP :)
4. NO NO NOO SHARING ANYONES PERSONAL INFO I.E. ADDRESS
5. WRITE THINGS LIKE WHAT ARE SOME TRADITIONS YOUR FAMILY HAS AT CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH ECT.
WE ALL KNOW CHIDREN LOVE RECIEVING MAIL . HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS WONDERFUL WAY OF SHARING CHRISTMAS SPIRIT & LEARNING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! <3 * .
November 29, 2012 at 1:29 PMThe only one I have recieved is from bella let me kno when you gals get mine
by babynurse454November 29, 2012 at 1:42 PMWe have a 10 year old dd,she loves to get mail and send it :)
November 29, 2012 at 1:48 PMDaspencer08 has a 10 year old son ( Logan ) that's a nice match
December 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Yay just got your son wills the kids LOVEED them! so cute tell him thank you very much * .
by mcoveyDecember 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM
thanks , I thought they were lost not sure why it took so long to get to you , Mail is slow