Featured Posts
Meloney413
Holiday Pen Pal! * .
November 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

This post is all about mailing Holiday cards from one child to another <3

HERES HOW!

1. TO ENTER, SIMPLY COMMENT " ENTER". ALSO SIMPLY INCLUDE HOW MANY CHILDREN. AGE & GENDER

2. TO MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN TRY TO FIND A MOM WITH CHILDREN AROUND THE SAME AGE

3. TO KEEP IT COST EFFIENCENT FANCY CARDS ARENT NEEDED THE DOLLAR TREE HAS SOME NICE ONES AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP :)

4. NO NO NOO SHARING ANYONES PERSONAL INFO I.E. ADDRESS

5. WRITE THINGS LIKE WHAT ARE SOME TRADITIONS YOUR FAMILY HAS AT CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH ECT.

WE ALL KNOW CHIDREN LOVE RECIEVING MAIL . HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS WONDERFUL WAY OF SHARING CHRISTMAS SPIRIT & LEARNING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! <3 * .

Replies

• Meloney413
    November 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM
    The only one I have recieved is from bella let me kno when you gals get mine
  • babynurse454
    November 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM
    We have a 10 year old dd,she loves to get mail and send it :)
  • Meloney413
    November 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM
    Daspencer08 has a 10 year old son ( Logan ) that's a nice match
  • mcovey
    by mcovey
    December 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

ok I  sent one to Anya and Leo your children @ Meloney413 and one you with treats in them also sent one to Jessica  --OurFunnyFarm and her family please let me know when you recieve or I can resend

• Meloney413
    December 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Yay just got your son wills the kids LOVEED them! so cute tell him thank you very much * .

• mcovey
    by mcovey
    December 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM

thanks , I thought they were lost not sure why it took so long to get to you , Mail is slow

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts