Featured Posts
Meloney413
Holiday Pen Pal! * .
November 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

This post is all about mailing Holiday cards from one child to another <3

HERES HOW!

1. TO ENTER, SIMPLY COMMENT " ENTER". ALSO SIMPLY INCLUDE HOW MANY CHILDREN. AGE & GENDER

2. TO MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN TRY TO FIND A MOM WITH CHILDREN AROUND THE SAME AGE

3. TO KEEP IT COST EFFIENCENT FANCY CARDS ARENT NEEDED THE DOLLAR TREE HAS SOME NICE ONES AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP :)

4. NO NO NOO SHARING ANYONES PERSONAL INFO I.E. ADDRESS

5. WRITE THINGS LIKE WHAT ARE SOME TRADITIONS YOUR FAMILY HAS AT CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH ECT.

WE ALL KNOW CHIDREN LOVE RECIEVING MAIL . HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS WONDERFUL WAY OF SHARING CHRISTMAS SPIRIT & LEARNING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! <3 * .

Replies

• Meloney413
    November 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM
    The only one I have recieved is from bella let me kno when you gals get mine
  • babynurse454
    November 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM
    We have a 10 year old dd,she loves to get mail and send it :)
  • Meloney413
    November 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM
    Daspencer08 has a 10 year old son ( Logan ) that's a nice match
  • mcovey
    by mcovey
    December 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

ok I  sent one to Anya and Leo your children @ Meloney413 and one you with treats in them also sent one to Jessica  --OurFunnyFarm and her family please let me know when you recieve or I can resend

• Meloney413
    December 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Yay just got your son wills the kids LOVEED them! so cute tell him thank you very much * .

• mcovey
    by mcovey
    December 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM

thanks , I thought they were lost not sure why it took so long to get to you , Mail is slow

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN