Advice for Moms

mommylizTB2809
Trying for #2
November 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM

So I have read many things about things on how to get pregnant fast. but I do know not if I should believe it. Like positions, Foods to eat. What do you think. See the things is my sister and myself are 4 years apart. And me and my sister don't talk. My mom and her sister our 5 years a part and have not talked in 22 years. So that's why I want to have my kids close in age. If you have any tricks about getting pregnant fast plz tell me.

Replies

• mmccrea
    by mmccrea
    November 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM
    There aren't anything that is proven to get you pregnant faster that I know of, other than the obvious.
  • CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    November 16, 2012 at 1:20 AM

There is nothing that will ensure that your children will be spaced the way you want them to be spaced in ages.  Just as there are no birth control methods on the market that are 100% effective.  You just have to let Nature take her course and quit focusing on making bbies and focus more on enjoying the intamcy with your man.  

• athompson2189
    November 16, 2012 at 1:19 PM

"do it" twice a day for a month. make sure you hold in the "stuff" and nearly hang up side down off your bed after he "does it" for a good 10 mins and maybeeee you will be preg. lol

• Jessy76
    by Jessy76
    November 16, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I agree with this completely. Wanting something to much can stop it from happening. Just enjoy your time together and don't stress about it. Making the baby is supposed to be the fun part!!!!!!

Quoting CoeyG:

There is nothing that will ensure that your children will be spaced the way you want them to be spaced in ages.  Just as there are no birth control methods on the market that are 100% effective.  You just have to let Nature take her course and quit focusing on making bbies and focus more on enjoying the intamcy with your man.  

• mamalusbear
    November 16, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I think the best trick is try to relax and not worry about it.  It will happen when you least expect it.  DS #2 was a wonderful surprise :).

• nessa20mommy2
    November 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Quoting athompson2189:

"do it" twice a day for a month. make sure you hold in the "stuff" and nearly hang up side down off your bed after he "does it" for a good 10 mins and maybeeee you will be preg. lol

I disagree having sex twice a day can lower his sperm count so that when you do ovulate he doesn't have as many swimmers. Try and do the naughty around your ovulation time and Lay in bed for 10-15min after he has cum in you...and most of all ENJOY yourself and don't stress over it. I think age has nothing to do with it...its the bond you make with your sibling/siblings

• mommys2babies
    November 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    Relax & enjoy it. We had trouble conceiving our 1st baby and with our 2nd I was only off birth control for a month before I tested postive. Good Luck
  • Mom2Just1
    November 16, 2012 at 5:20 PM

No guarantees your children will get along just because you have them close together.  I am living proof of that.  Just have sex.  Nothing else you can do.

• italianbesos
    November 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM

my dh and i were trying for 3 months. We would have sex twice a day when i was ovulating. When we finally decided that it wasnt meant to be and stopped i got pregnant. We had sex one time while ovulating and that did the trick some how. Good luck

• mommylizTB2809
    November 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I know what you mean, but even if we stop trying( and just do it when I'm ovulating ). Will still be really hard not to think about it ( trying )

Quoting italianbesos:

my dh and i were trying for 3 months. We would have sex twice a day when i was ovulating. When we finally decided that it wasnt meant to be and stopped i got pregnant. We had sex one time while ovulating and that did the trick some how. Good luck

Advice for Moms