Advice for Moms

Cafe Amanda
Working From Home Is Easy...
November 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM

If you don't have kids!

This one will make any mom who's ever had to work from home with kids underfoot really LOL - or heck, any mom who's had to try and make a phone call, read an important piece of mail, or deal with basically anything as long as kids are around!

Do you - or did you - ever work from home while your kids were home, too?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• mmtosam06
    November 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I babysit from my home and yes it can get hectic if a child is underfoot when I need to make an important phone call. i try to do it at nap time so that i dont have "distractions"

• mypbandj
    November 16, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Thats funny! I just posted it on FB to a group of coworkers. We all work from home so I think they will relate. LOL

• Hapsand123
    November 17, 2012 at 12:55 AM

This was too cute. I loved it. 

• butterflymommy2
    November 17, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    I did however, I had an in home daycare . So I interacted with only the kids. I did paperwork during their naptime/ rest time.
  • MomTiara19
    November 17, 2012 at 3:39 AM

When my kids were smaller I tried selling my crafts.Now that my kids are older I do Etsy and SwagBucks and have stocked up on getting gift card stocking stuffers from their favorite stores.Its so much fun and easy to make points(money).

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TiaraMom19

kids stocking

• Callieray
    November 17, 2012 at 4:32 AM

BUMP!

• kpiwife
    by kpiwife
    November 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    Oh my goodness! This video is like my own reality show!! So much easier now that my kids are all in school. My hubby thinks its easy...NOT! Going to work out of the home would be a vacation :)
  • greenmachine47
    November 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I get up wee hrs of the morning to work before my daughter gets up then the 2.5 hrs she is in school in the afternoon. When she was smaller I would work odd hrs when she was sleeping then she knew the drill while mommy was working when the phone would ring.

• puggylove10
    November 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    Have to agree it's harder with kids. ODD was in school during my morning shift & she knew to be quiet when the door was shut while I worked the evening shift. But there were times she'd forget & come in my office all loud while I'm on the phone. After LO came I tried to make it work but no dice.
  • Lilianaf
    November 18, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I work from home and this video made me laugh because it is so true. I just tell people I talk to that I am a mom and they will occasionally hear one of the kids in the background. Most of the time I am talking to another mom so they get it and they don't mind.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts