Featured Posts
AshleyMorris11
need help fast(:
November 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I was on birthcontrol for a month and then me and my husband decided to get pregnant, it has been a month and a half and we still aren't pregnant!! Can anyone tell me any tips of getting pregnant fast? Please and Thank yu.

Replies

• StacyO722
    November 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Try one of those ovulation predictor kits. It will tell you your most fertile days. Be patient, these things take time.

• AshleyMorris11
    November 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM

We have tried those i have one on my phone but tht isnt wrking either.  Could lube stop yu from getting pregnant? Plus this is my first child and his second could tht have sumthing to do wit it?

• TheMommaJessie
    November 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM

relax stressing over it will make it harder to get pregnant in my experiance. have as much sex as you can and use as little lube as possible just in case.... good luck

• StacyO722
    November 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM

There are ones where you pee on them like a pregnancy test. It will tell you when you are about to ovulate and when you are fertile. You've only been trying for a month and a half, it took us over a year to concieve this time. I would avoid the lube, but that's just me. If you want, there are a couple TTC groups on here that could give you advice too. Good luck.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

We have tried those i have one on my phone but tht isnt wrking either.  Could lube stop yu from getting pregnant? Plus this is my first child and his second could tht have sumthing to do wit it?

• AshleyMorris11
    November 9, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Thank yu Jessie, i knew about the stressing part but i have did research on the computer about the lube and they say sum lubes can cause yu to not be able to get pregnant while using it so i thought i wud ask!! And to Stacy Thank yu, we havent tried those ones yet. The part tht we dont get is tht i have signs of being pregnant but when i take a home test it tells me tht im not.  What are TTC groups?

• StacyO722
    November 9, 2012 at 2:32 PM

TTC stands for Trying To Concieve. There are groups on here that focus only on TTC, they usually have good advice and area  real good support as you are trying. I was like that a few months, everything I felt I was thinking it was a pregnancy symptom. It's just a waiting game. Patience is hard when you are TTC, but just take a breath, and take care of yourself.

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Thank yu Jessie, i knew about the stressing part but i have did research on the computer about the lube and they say sum lubes can cause yu to not be able to get pregnant while using it so i thought i wud ask!! And to Stacy Thank yu, we havent tried those ones yet. The part tht we dont get is tht i have signs of being pregnant but when i take a home test it tells me tht im not.  What are TTC groups?

• AshleyMorris11
    November 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Ohh k Thank yu so much Stacy for taking the tyme out of yur day to help me I greatly appriciate it! May God bless yu!!

• Rowdys.Mommy
    November 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

It took me almost two years to get pregnant with my second after getting pregnant immediately with my first. Good luck

• AshleyMorris11
    November 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Ive never been pregnant so I have no clue why it is taking us so long, it scares me a lil tho. Thank yu sweetie

• StacyO722
    November 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Of course :) If you want to talk or need to vent or whatever, feel free to send me a personal message. I'm on here a bunch and am always willing to lend an ear. Take care!

Quoting AshleyMorris11:

Ohh k Thank yu so much Stacy for taking the tyme out of yur day to help me I greatly appriciate it! May God bless yu!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN