Are you ready to reduce stress and maximize life? Whether you're dealing with some special challenges now, or you're just looking to make a change for the better, our expert is here to help!
Kristen K. Brown, relationship expert and author of the book The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life, will be here November 13th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!
As a bonus, three moms who reply to this post to ask Kristen a question will win a copy of the book!
Please ask your questions for Kristen in the replies below. Kristen will post her answers here as well.
Welcome, Kristen, and thanks for joining us!
- The Happy Hour Effect Giveaway starts 11/6/12 at 1pm (ET) and ends 11/16/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a copy of The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/28/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
November 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM
What are some easy ways to release some of the stress at work?
by mom-2-4boysNovember 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM
What is the best way to prevent stress? For example if you know you will be in a situation that will be extremely stressful what kind of suggestions can you offer on how to head off the stress before it becomes overwhelming?
by my3babesNovember 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Stress causes me physical pain...my neck gets stiff, my stomach gets upset, and I get bad headaches. Is there a way to stop stress before it gets to that point?
I also have migraines from stress. I would like to know the answer to this as well.
My husband is deploying early next year, it's his third one in five years. My question is what can I do since I am already stressing his deployment? This one just seems so much worse since I know what to expect and I am remembering how crappy it is since he is away training and we are away from family now. , not to mention our youngest son has some health issues we are trying to get addressed.
stress is in my life on a daily basis,between work and my daily chores in taking care of my handicap fiancee,it border lines me almost to a state of depression. Everything is in my lap all the time,stress is just a small part of my woes,any help would mean better health for me.