Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Q&A Giveaway! Ask the Stress Expert and You Could WIN!!
November 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Are you ready to reduce stress and maximize life? Whether you're dealing with some special challenges now, or you're just looking to make a change for the better, our expert is here to help!

Kristen K. Brown, relationship expert and author of the book The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life, will be here November 13th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!

As a bonus, three moms who reply to this post to ask Kristen a question will win a copy of the book!

^Click the book to take a virtual book tour!

Please ask your questions for Kristen in the replies below. Kristen will post her answers here as well.

Welcome, Kristen, and thanks for joining us!

Giveaway rules:

• The Happy Hour Effect Giveaway starts 11/6/12 at 1pm (ET) and ends 11/16/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a copy of The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/28/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• stephanie2012
    August 17 at 1:18 AM
    I have a two year daughter and I'm going through the same thing I wish I knew what else to do to just keep her calm and be happy

Quoting mommie_19:

Hi. I Am A Single Mom & I Have A 2 Year Old Son. I Am Only 19 So I Have To Deal With A Lot On My Own. I Tend To Get Really Stressed Out Over Little Things & Get Angry As Well. I Just Need Some Advice In How To Reduce All The Stress. Thank You!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts