Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Q&A Giveaway! Ask the Stress Expert and You Could WIN!!
November 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Are you ready to reduce stress and maximize life? Whether you're dealing with some special challenges now, or you're just looking to make a change for the better, our expert is here to help!

Kristen K. Brown, relationship expert and author of the book The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life, will be here November 13th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!

As a bonus, three moms who reply to this post to ask Kristen a question will win a copy of the book!

^Click the book to take a virtual book tour!

Please ask your questions for Kristen in the replies below. Kristen will post her answers here as well.

Welcome, Kristen, and thanks for joining us!

Giveaway rules:

• The Happy Hour Effect Giveaway starts 11/6/12 at 1pm (ET) and ends 11/16/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a copy of The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/28/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• stephanie2012
    August 17 at 1:18 AM
    I have a two year daughter and I'm going through the same thing I wish I knew what else to do to just keep her calm and be happy

Quoting mommie_19:

Hi. I Am A Single Mom & I Have A 2 Year Old Son. I Am Only 19 So I Have To Deal With A Lot On My Own. I Tend To Get Really Stressed Out Over Little Things & Get Angry As Well. I Just Need Some Advice In How To Reduce All The Stress. Thank You!

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts