Featured Posts
Supernatural971
I have a white bump on my arm...
October 14, 2012 at 3:43 AM
I'm not sure what it us but it itches like crazy, and its tender to the touch. I'm pretty sure its MRSA, because its looks similar to the one on my leg.How do I Get rid of it?

Replies

• frndlyfn
    October 14, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Get to a doctor for MRSA treatment if that is what you think it is.  From what i understand you need some type of medication and maybe something else.

• bamababe1975
    October 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM

If you know you have MRSA on your leg, then you should also have some MRSA cream for that which you can use on the spot on your arm. You should also talk to your doctor about ways to prevent spreading MRSA to other parts of your body or infecting your child(ren) or SO. MRSA is not to be taken lightly and is very contagious.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

• jcampbell288
    October 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Im  a nurse so listen to me!! go to the doc, er even. U need hardcore anitbiotics to get rid of that! it can be airborne. Ur kids could get it- and die! go to the doc!

• la_bella_vita
    October 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Bump!

• zannahdeux
    October 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM

are you serious? a white itchy bump is more probably a hive but if you have something as serious as MRSA you should be talking to your doctor.

• motherlove220
    October 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM
    You should get to a dr as soon as possible, if you suspect marsa.
  • Cemommster
    October 14, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    If its MRSA you should have been on an antibiotic for MRSA. Not all antibiotics can treat it, that's the problem with MRSA. In fact that's what MRSA stands for, Methylin Resistant Stalhylicoccus Aeurus. You need to have the Dr culture it, then most likely be on IV antibiotics. MRSA is not to be taken lightly.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that a cream that you rub on it won't do much. Go to the ER or urgent care right now before it spreads more, and get antibiotics that will help.  The sooner you get treatment the better.

• swmmra
    by swmmra
    October 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM

You never get rid of MRSA, but if it is MRSA you need to go to the dr for treatment and make sure that you are washing everything in hot water to kill the bacteria. And washing your hands A LOT. Or using hand sanitizer. 

• alexis_06
    October 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM

yaaa..you need to get to the dr.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts