Advice for Moms

yperez0209
Any Good Men Out There?
October 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM

It seems like most of the Posts that have to do with our hubbies or boyfriends are full of negativity. How they are not supportive and so on. Or whether or not we should leave them.

How about those of us who's hubbies are supportive and we want to stay. I just wanted to hear something positive. I have a great husband ( of course he's had some bumps in the road) but he loves us and takes care of us.

So, ladies, tell let's talk about the great daddies and husbands we have.

Replies

• 504bbymami
    October 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
    Mine is freaking amazing. Way too good for me and out of my league. I lucked out. I still have no idea why he wants me lol
  • Mommy2justone
    October 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
    My hubby!!!! I don't think I could live without him :) he is my rock.
  • KelliansMom
    October 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I married one :) we have been through a lot but He is a very good man ...he may not always be here since work takes him far away for long periods of time. but when he is here its amazing :) 

• imgnabamommy
    October 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

when he isn't on my last nerve (as most hubbies do), my DF is great! He is helpful, funny, loyal, great with our son...the list goes on and on. as much as i complain about the little stuff, its just that, little stuff and he's pretty freaking awesome!

• mamakenzi
    October 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM
    My DF is a wonderful and support fiancé to me and an excellent father to his children and my daughter already. I can't wait until March when I steal his last name.
  • jillbailey26
    October 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM

My husband is fantastic.

• AM-BRAT
    by AM-BRAT
    October 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    You're just reading it that way lol.

These posts happen all the time. Yes some people down their dh's and some people brag on them.
  • yperez0209
    October 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

It just seems like lately all I'm reading is negativity. Let's not talk about TV, men are usually viewed as lazy no good husbands. There are good men out there, not perfect men but then again we're not perfect either.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

You're just reading it that way lol.

These posts happen all the time. Yes some people down their dh's and some people brag on them.

• budgie1117
    October 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
    Thanks for this post! I love reading positive things :)
    My husband is alright, I guess ;D
  • ashleighmama
    October 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    My hubby and I have definately had our fair share of problems, and I dont always like him, but in the end I know that hes always here for us and thats what counts.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts