Advice for Moms

teenmom33
What are your.....
October 11, 2012 at 3:11 PM

What are your little ones eating everyday??? Starting fro 7 months all the way to 1 year old?? I have an 8month old son and i just want to compare.. Thank you!

Replies

• SewingMamaLele
    October 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I don't currently have a baby that age... but when I did, they were mostly breastfed and then closer to a year old they'd have an egg for breakfast, some of my lunch (avocado, beans, corn, etc... whatever they could feed themselves) and then a little of what we were having for dinner (steamed veggies, meat, etc...)

• LuLuRex
    by LuLuRex
    October 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM

My kids were eating eggs, applesauce with shredded chicken, steamed veggies, bananas, etc. 

• 1CrazyCajun
    October 11, 2012 at 5:22 PM

My son is 9 months. Jar baby food, formula, watered down apple & pear juice. I'm starting with some table foods and trying to get him to feed himself. Stuff like, cut up banana, steamed peas -carrots-sweet potatos, cheerios, Gerber puffs, mashed potato.

• teenmom33
    October 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Ok i'm also doing that jus stopped breastfeeding recently... he eats either applesauce mixed with oatmeal or egg and cut up banana for breakfast _ lunch he eats two 4 ounce jars of baby food _ and dinner he either eats what we eat or stage 3 baby food and fruit.... and ofcorse with formula bottles & snacks in between... Thanks everybody!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    October 14, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Beginner jar foods as well as baby cereal.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts