Featured Posts
teenmom33
What are your.....
October 11, 2012 at 3:11 PM

What are your little ones eating everyday??? Starting fro 7 months all the way to 1 year old?? I have an 8month old son and i just want to compare.. Thank you!

Replies

• SewingMamaLele
    October 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I don't currently have a baby that age... but when I did, they were mostly breastfed and then closer to a year old they'd have an egg for breakfast, some of my lunch (avocado, beans, corn, etc... whatever they could feed themselves) and then a little of what we were having for dinner (steamed veggies, meat, etc...)

• LuLuRex
    by LuLuRex
    October 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM

My kids were eating eggs, applesauce with shredded chicken, steamed veggies, bananas, etc. 

• 1CrazyCajun
    October 11, 2012 at 5:22 PM

My son is 9 months. Jar baby food, formula, watered down apple & pear juice. I'm starting with some table foods and trying to get him to feed himself. Stuff like, cut up banana, steamed peas -carrots-sweet potatos, cheerios, Gerber puffs, mashed potato.

• teenmom33
    October 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Ok i'm also doing that jus stopped breastfeeding recently... he eats either applesauce mixed with oatmeal or egg and cut up banana for breakfast _ lunch he eats two 4 ounce jars of baby food _ and dinner he either eats what we eat or stage 3 baby food and fruit.... and ofcorse with formula bottles & snacks in between... Thanks everybody!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    October 14, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Beginner jar foods as well as baby cereal.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN