Advice for Moms

love-my-tween
Crapola! What's it mean my everybody?
October 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I guess I never paid much attention when I joined a couple of groups on here.  I just now joined an over 40's group (wish I was 40, lol).  So, anyways, it gave me the option as to who can read the posts.  I chose cafemoms.  There was an option that said everyone.  Does that mean facebook too???  I just want my comments here!  Accckkk!

Replies

• love-my-tween
    October 10, 2012 at 11:36 PM

lmao, my first original post and I have a typo.  Ugh.

• frndlyfn
    October 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Seriously?  It means everyone on the site or just friends ..... not facebook as it is not a facebook group.

• Mommy2justone
    October 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    Hi! Welcome to the group!! It should, say friends, cafemom members, or everyone. Everyone meaning someone who is not a member can see it, but it doesn't link to Facebook so they could only see if they search for your screen name.
  • raegan1221
    October 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Non-Cafe Mom members.

• love-my-tween
    October 11, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Seriously?  It means everyone on the site or just friends ..... not facebook as it is not a facebook group.

Yes, seriously.  I didn't even know you could just have specific friends on this site.  Thank you for your response though.

• love-my-tween
    October 11, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Hi! Welcome to the group!! It should, say friends, cafemom members, or everyone. Everyone meaning someone who is not a member can see it, but it doesn't link to Facebook so they could only see if they search for your screen name.

Mommy2justone, thank you for your friendly response.  Your reply makes perfect sense.

• love-my-tween
    October 11, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Quoting raegan1221:

Non-Cafe Mom members.

Thank you. 

• raegan1221
    October 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM

No problem. :)

Quoting love-my-tween:

Quoting raegan1221:

Non-Cafe Mom members.

Thank you. 

• frndlyfn
    October 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Quoting love-my-tween:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes, seriously.  I didn't even know you could just have specific friends on this site.  Thank you for your response though.

I am sorry.  I keep forgetting others arent as knowledgeable about public sites such as facebook and cafemom.  I think the only way it could get on facebook is if you click the share on FB button.  People on fb can not see your posts on cafemom though.

• love-my-tween
    October 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Thank you frndly.  I think what freaked me out when I saw that is when I'm on facebook, on the sidebar, I see people naming the song on spotify or something.  So I got paranoid thinking that whenever I'm at a message board like this that maybe they see my posts?  Now that I think of it, I was pretty stupid because my facebook id is not on here.  Thank you for your patience! 

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts