Advice for Moms

mich61978
Child Care at the Gym?
October 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Our baby is 8 months old and I am a SAHM.  I'm on the fence about leaving her at the YMCA's child care while I work out.  She has only stayed with my Mom from time to time.  My concerns are her safety and health, of course.  I would like her to get used to being around other adults and being around ther kids is just a bonus.  I really need to get back to the gym though!  Experiences?  Advice?

Replies

• mich61978
    October 12, 2012 at 12:12 AM
    So, I went and checked out the child care today. We stayed for about 30 min and I asked a lot of questions and all the staff seemed friendly and professional. They change diapers and feed if needed, and will come get me if DD is crying and can't be consoled...or whatever i choose. The younger babies and toddlers are separate from the older kids. They have a schedule, more, for the older kids, but do song and story time with the babies. They are cracking down on the illness policy as well. I felt better when we left, but still guilty! It's only for an hour and I think it will best for DD and I in many ways. Just have to do it now ;)

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts