Featured Posts
lcardenas51989
help! what could be going on??
October 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I have an app.on my phone that I use to keep up with my period.well according to the app. (which has been pretty accurate) I was supposed to start it last week on Tuesday,well here we are a week later and still no period.I took 2pregnancy yesterday and today and both were negative...what could be wrong? Maybe just a change on my dates?

Replies

• crystal-boyd
    October 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    Having the same prob. I was supposed to start on the 3rd and nothing yet. Haven't takin a test yet .Im praying that its just hormone changes. My youngest is just now turning six months! Scared. ... Im interested to see what other think could b goin on
  • lcardenas51989
    October 10, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    My son is one so I knew I wasn't ready for another baby lol...u should take a test and that will ease your mind some...but I hope we get a good answers lol

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Having the same prob. I was supposed to start on the 3rd and nothing yet. Haven't takin a test yet .Im praying that its just hormone changes. My youngest is just now turning six months! Scared. ... Im interested to see what other think could b goin on
  • sreichelt26
    October 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM
    According to my app I was supposed to start over two weeks ago and I just started two days ago. Probably just stress or something.
  • lcardenas51989
    October 11, 2012 at 12:50 AM
    I've been told it could be that.hopefully that's all it is.thanks!

Quoting sreichelt26:

According to my app I was supposed to start over two weeks ago and I just started two days ago. Probably just stress or something.
  • sreichelt26
    October 11, 2012 at 12:55 AM
    You're welcome! I was so thrown off...totally PMSing all last week (I have a very short temper right before) but I didn't think it could be that because I was so off schedule. So I took a test and it was negative. Complained to dh that I was irritated because I didn't know what was going on with my body - got my period the next morning lol

Quoting lcardenas51989:

Quoting sreichelt26:

• lcardenas51989
    October 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    Lol that is so funny! Hopefully mine comes and goes the same day lol

Quoting sreichelt26:

You're welcome! I was so thrown off...totally PMSing all last week (I have a very short temper right before) but I didn't think it could be that because I was so off schedule. So I took a test and it was negative. Complained to dh that I was irritated because I didn't know what was going on with my body - got my period the next morning lol

Quoting lcardenas51989:

Quoting sreichelt26:

• LindaClement
    October 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

It could be that you've been hanging around with a hormonal 'driver' (the women whose friends always synch with her cycle)... so you're synchronizing with someone new...

You might be pregnant and not yet excreting enough hCg for the tests.

• kirbymom
    October 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I would wait a few more days. If you don't start by then, have a blood test done to rule one way or the other on pregnancy. You could just be reacting to hormones or stress. You could also just be going through one of the many changes that our female bodies go through.  Hence my advice on having a blood test done. :)  Good luck and keep us posted! :)  

• lcardenas51989
    October 12, 2012 at 12:41 AM
    Thanks will do

Quoting kirbymom:

I would wait a few more days. If you don't start by then, have a blood test done to rule one way or the other on pregnancy. You could just be reacting to hormones or stress. You could also just be going through one of the many changes that our female bodies go through.  Hence my advice on having a blood test done. :)  Good luck and keep us posted! :)  

• roberta1234
    October 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Quoting crystal-boyd:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts