Featured Posts
saysmom
How long did you use your baby bjorn or sling, wrap, carrier????
by saysmom
October 9, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Mine is almost 14 months and I have a baby bjorn and I used it alot when she was little. But I couldnt tell you the last time I used it. I am selling alot of my baby stuff and would love to get rid of it if im not going to use it but I am scared that I will need it.

Replies

• KelliansMom
    October 9, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    I had a moby wrap used it until my son was almost two.
  • EthansMomma129
    October 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    I think it depends on the carrier and your baby. I loved my moby wrap but they got too heavy for it despite what the product says and started sagging in it so I sold it to someone with an witty bitty. I hated my snugly and hip hammocks so I sold them after they turned a year old. My twins are 16 months old and I just spent more money than I should have for a beco butterfly 2 carrier so I can wear my one on my back while I chase after his brothers.
  • SewingMamaLele
    October 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Bjorns don't last that long.   If it were a soft structured carrier I'd say you'll get another 2 years out of it, easy.... maybe sell a bunch of stuff and buy a SSC?

• jakesmom323
    October 9, 2012 at 4:52 PM
    I love my baby Bjorne but it only goes up to low 20's. My last son was 20 lbs when he was 5 months. This new lil guy is smaller and hope to get more use out of it. I wear it to the grocery store, shopping, cleaning, etc;) I'll die if I have to chase after a 3 yr old and 1 yr old next year! Ahhh
  • Mom2Just1
    October 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I used my moby wrap for about 6 months.  At that point...my son didn't really like it too much.  

• -PB
    by -PB
    October 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Me too...moby wrap and 2ish.

Quoting KelliansMom:

I had a moby wrap used it until my son was almost two.

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    October 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    I ONLY USED MINE A FEW TIMES..MY BACK IS BAD AND COULDN'T CARRIE THEM THAT WAY FOR LONG..MY DD MAYBE 3 OR 4 TIMES..WTH MY TWINS A FEW TIMES AT HOME..I WOULD PUT THE SMALLEST BABY IN IT AND CARRIE THE BIGGEST IN MY ARMS.
  • storkradio193
    October 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I used my ergo until around 15 months.

• piwife
    by piwife
    October 9, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    I have and ergo and a gauze wrap.. I despise baby bjorn horrible carries my dd is only 5 mts but I plan ro baby wear for a while
  • tennisgal
    October 9, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I used it until he was 2-ish. If they were smaller kids I would have used it longer, but my boys are quite big and too heavy to carry around in the slings i had. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN