Featured Posts
lovemybaby283
Just for fun and all
October 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I have a theory I think there is a way to tell the sex of a baby before actually knowing, and not with any of that pin from a string crap. Now when I was pregnant with my sons I wanted sex and thought about sex all the effing time! with my daughter, however, it never crossed my mind. I talked to my best friend and she said she was the same way. She says it is because we are getting a surge a testosterone and are thinking like guys, and with girls we are double dosed on estrogen. I want to ask you ladies if you felt the same way or is it just a coincidence.

Please don't turn this into something bigger then it is. I am just wanting to know if my friend and I were alone in this feeling. :)

Replies

• prinzesa_edith
    October 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I have 3 girls, and I was always horny
  • mamaeagle216
    October 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I was the exact opposite.
  • tjane3000
    October 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM

With my son i wanted it in the begining but once i got so big i didn't feel "sexy" so i think thats why i stopped, not for lack of wanting it though.

• Smilely08
    October 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM
    With my son I wanted it all the time, with my daughter I did not want to be touched.
  • DakotaHaley
    October 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I can't remember. I think though that for both my children (boy and girl) I wanted it all the time.

• mna_823
    by mna_823
    October 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM

my last one was a girl, always in the mood. This one in the mood a lot but don't know yet. 

• Debi73
    by Debi73
    October 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
    No had NO urge to have sex when I was pregnant with my twin boys...not even in the beginning before I got big. With my daughter, I was horny at first, but not so much after the 4th month.
  • emkirkley
    October 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

just a coincidence...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN