Advice for Moms

lovemybaby283
Just for fun and all
October 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I have a theory I think there is a way to tell the sex of a baby before actually knowing, and not with any of that pin from a string crap. Now when I was pregnant with my sons I wanted sex and thought about sex all the effing time! with my daughter, however, it never crossed my mind. I talked to my best friend and she said she was the same way. She says it is because we are getting a surge a testosterone and are thinking like guys, and with girls we are double dosed on estrogen. I want to ask you ladies if you felt the same way or is it just a coincidence.

Please don't turn this into something bigger then it is. I am just wanting to know if my friend and I were alone in this feeling. :)

Replies

• prinzesa_edith
    October 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I have 3 girls, and I was always horny
  • mamaeagle216
    October 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I was the exact opposite.
  • tjane3000
    October 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM

With my son i wanted it in the begining but once i got so big i didn't feel "sexy" so i think thats why i stopped, not for lack of wanting it though.

• Smilely08
    October 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM
    With my son I wanted it all the time, with my daughter I did not want to be touched.
  • DakotaHaley
    October 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I can't remember. I think though that for both my children (boy and girl) I wanted it all the time.

• mna_823
    by mna_823
    October 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM

my last one was a girl, always in the mood. This one in the mood a lot but don't know yet. 

• Debi73
    by Debi73
    October 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
    No had NO urge to have sex when I was pregnant with my twin boys...not even in the beginning before I got big. With my daughter, I was horny at first, but not so much after the 4th month.
  • emkirkley
    October 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

just a coincidence...

Advice for Moms