Advice for Moms

savingtheworld
your stance on child support?
October 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Do u think child support laws should b updated?

Replies

• happinessforyou
    October 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM

IMO- I think it is incredibly sad that people have to be legally FORCED to care for their own child. I think CS should be used in the best way possible for the child's benefit.

I also think it's highly irresponsible to walk away from one child to just go make another one with another person. A parent's responsibilities do not end when they create another life, and the second, third or even the fourth family needs to recognize that the first child should not go without because a parent goes on to create MORE obligations....

I really wish the law could be reworked so that CS is paid/enforced so that children don't have to suffer. Haven't they already suffered enough? Their families are broken up, they are being forced to join "new families" or carelessly left behind. I think kids have enough crap in their lives to last a lifetime-and often it does last that long! SMDH

• savingtheworld
    October 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    May b its not child support that needs to change..may b its marriage laws..ppl jump in to marriages an have babies to fast any more..its so easy to get a Divorce an move on to the next

Advice for Moms