Featured Posts
savingtheworld
your stance on child support?
October 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Do u think child support laws should b updated?

Replies

• happinessforyou
    October 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM

IMO- I think it is incredibly sad that people have to be legally FORCED to care for their own child. I think CS should be used in the best way possible for the child's benefit.

I also think it's highly irresponsible to walk away from one child to just go make another one with another person. A parent's responsibilities do not end when they create another life, and the second, third or even the fourth family needs to recognize that the first child should not go without because a parent goes on to create MORE obligations....

I really wish the law could be reworked so that CS is paid/enforced so that children don't have to suffer. Haven't they already suffered enough? Their families are broken up, they are being forced to join "new families" or carelessly left behind. I think kids have enough crap in their lives to last a lifetime-and often it does last that long! SMDH

• savingtheworld
    October 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    May b its not child support that needs to change..may b its marriage laws..ppl jump in to marriages an have babies to fast any more..its so easy to get a Divorce an move on to the next
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN