Advice for Moms

TeenTwinMommmy
Same situation anyone?
October 8, 2012 at 7:28 AM

So im 18 yrs old have twin boys and just want to get my life started. I am a single mom but yet feel as if im missing out by seeing other girls my same age or not with their babby daddy or their own little family. Is it okay to feel this way or am i too young? I dont even want to take a picture with my boys because im sad to see how others have a male figure in them:<{

Replies

• supermomwife09
    October 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Totally agree!! When it's time for you to find someone to fall in love with it will happen! just enjoy the time you have with your boys they grow up fast! make sure their happy and you'll be happy! =]

Quoting robyann:

It's ok to be sad and feel like your missing out on something. But those are your children, it is what it is, you have to accept it and be proud. Make your boys the single most important thing in your life. You need to accept the situation and decide to be happy. Your boy's deserve that. They deserve a happy convindent mommy. You make your life and their lives what you want  it to be. GL

• J2623
    by J2623
    October 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    You should never feel sad to take pictures with your babies. Yes it is hard but you shouldnt let the absence of anyone in their life affect it. I am also a single mother with 3 kids. Their dad is barely around so I know how you feel. And dont stress it-there are plenty of men that are raising a child or children that isnt their biological child. Yes it can be hard seeing both parents with a child together. But either way you gotta hold your head up and accept life for what it is right now. And if their dad isnt around by his choice then they are better off that way and your children will grow up and appreciate everything you are doing for them and you are definately the blessed one seeing them all the time and being there for them. Itll get easier so cheer up and smile brightly in the pictures with your babies and embrace them

Advice for Moms