Featured Posts
MrsLuciano02
Just curious kinda off topic
October 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
My baby sister is 11 years old and has already gotten aunt flow but what I am curious about is, is it normal for an 11 year old to have a short cycle three weeks ago she was on her period and I just saw her yesterday and she was on it again?

Replies

• jurnee14
    October 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I remember it taking a while to get on a reagular schedule when I got my first peroid, my duaghter was the same. We would both skiip a lot of cycles at first.

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    October 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM

She just hasn't gotten a regular cycle as yet.  That's nature for you. 

• itsblissmas
    October 7, 2012 at 3:10 PM

This. =)

Quoting CoeyG:

She just hasn't gotten a regular cycle as yet.  That's nature for you. 

• AubreeGrace17
    October 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    Yes, it will take her around two to there years to be regular.
  • robyann
    by robyann
    October 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Yes this is pretty normal. It takes awhile for her cycle to get consistant.

• bpryce
    by bpryce
    October 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    I dont remember mine being normal/predictable until i was an adult. I started at age 13, at 16 i went on the depo shot for 3yrs, then it took 1 yr to get my period after stopping depo and another 7months until it was regular. So i was 20yrs old when mine became regular.
  • Megan11587
    October 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

When I first got my period, I had it 4 times in two months before it regulated itself.  Sometimes, it will  not regulate itself and the OB may suggest birth control to regulate it.

• Mommy2justone
    October 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM

It is normal for it to be spotty the first few years of her period. Even stop for a few months and then come back. 

• Mommy2justone
    October 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Oh and BTW.....there is no topic in this group :) So you were not off topic at all

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    Totally normal
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts