Featured Posts
MrsLuciano02
Just curious kinda off topic
October 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
My baby sister is 11 years old and has already gotten aunt flow but what I am curious about is, is it normal for an 11 year old to have a short cycle three weeks ago she was on her period and I just saw her yesterday and she was on it again?

Replies

• jurnee14
    October 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I remember it taking a while to get on a reagular schedule when I got my first peroid, my duaghter was the same. We would both skiip a lot of cycles at first.

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    October 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM

She just hasn't gotten a regular cycle as yet.  That's nature for you. 

• itsblissmas
    October 7, 2012 at 3:10 PM

This. =)

Quoting CoeyG:

She just hasn't gotten a regular cycle as yet.  That's nature for you. 

• AubreeGrace17
    October 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    Yes, it will take her around two to there years to be regular.
  • robyann
    by robyann
    October 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Yes this is pretty normal. It takes awhile for her cycle to get consistant.

• bpryce
    by bpryce
    October 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    I dont remember mine being normal/predictable until i was an adult. I started at age 13, at 16 i went on the depo shot for 3yrs, then it took 1 yr to get my period after stopping depo and another 7months until it was regular. So i was 20yrs old when mine became regular.
  • Megan11587
    October 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

When I first got my period, I had it 4 times in two months before it regulated itself.  Sometimes, it will  not regulate itself and the OB may suggest birth control to regulate it.

• Mommy2justone
    October 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM

It is normal for it to be spotty the first few years of her period. Even stop for a few months and then come back. 

• Mommy2justone
    October 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Oh and BTW.....there is no topic in this group :) So you were not off topic at all

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    Totally normal
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN