Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 3: Make new friends!
October 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Make new friends! Don't let new friendship opportunities pass you by. Next time you are getting along really well with someone, get their phone number, email, or social media contact so you can gain a new friendship!

Are you looking to expand your social circle? Do you ever feel an instant connection with someone who you think could make a good friend?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• othermom
    October 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I occasional feel an instant connection the last one was with my best friend Jen and before that my Husband when we first met

• jenniferlee_12
    October 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I have a hard time making friends. People are so fake that I meet. I have more friends from CM than real life. :-(

• ShirreeM
    October 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    We just moved into a new house in a new neighborhood. So I am definitely looking for new friends. :)
  • AmberMerrell
    October 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    Great idea! I don't often get to go out to have a chance to meet other people but when I do this would be a great thing to do!
  • babynurse454
    October 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    I sometimes feel a good connection after a short time. I have 2 really best friend and a few very close girlfriends. I believe we can't have to many true friends.
  • babynurse454
    October 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    I sometimes feel a good connection after a short time. I have 2 really best friend and a few very close girlfriends. I believe we can't have to many true friends.
  • aMarieT
    by aMarieT
    October 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM

it's not often that I feel an instant connection to anyone

I do have quite a few friends but I take a while to get to know them before I consider them a potential "good friend"

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    October 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I'm working on it.  We've joined a new church and I've joined a Bible study and new mom's group.

• babygomez
    October 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM

No, I'm happy with the people in my life now. :)

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    October 3, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    I got to do that last night.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts