Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 3: Make new friends!
October 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Make new friends! Don't let new friendship opportunities pass you by. Next time you are getting along really well with someone, get their phone number, email, or social media contact so you can gain a new friendship!

Are you looking to expand your social circle? Do you ever feel an instant connection with someone who you think could make a good friend?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• SassyLeigh
    October 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Very rarely so I feel a instant connection. Since moving to Indiana 6 yrs ago, I have yet to meet anyone that I could all a good friend. I do not do anything outside my kids activities :(
  • AimeeJenee
    October 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I dont feel instant connections very often. But when I do I try to make a lasting friendship. I have few friends, but they are real friends and I find that is a lot better than a bunch of fake ones.

• AzariahsMother
    October 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hmmm looking to expand.  Not really, I mean I would like more friends, but I feel sometimes it's best to just have that 1 or 2 close friend.  Yes, I have felt and instant with 2 of my friends, and I have been friends with both of them now for about 3 years.  We just hit it off, talk daily, email, visit, and etc. 

• mama2b100808
    October 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Yeah I usually can feel if someone is going to be a great friend and i can trust them or not.

• justpooh40
    October 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM

There was a new lady that came to our church and I talked to her it was like an instant connection with her as a friend. We are friends now.. Its hard to do much since she lives an hour away and I work alot.. But we are planning a get together.

• stephwordelman1
    October 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM

yes looking to make new friends, and yes to the second question

• Alliegracesmom
    October 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM
    I am not around a lot of new people! I am kinda the shy type though
  • Hottmomma607
    October 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    Yes! I have a couple of times! Its nice, like kids again!!
  • marisab
    by marisab
    October 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM

this is something i always forget to do!!!

• erienne06
    October 3, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    Whenever I start a new job I make new friends but otherwise I stay connected to my friends I've known for 10+ years :)

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts