Featured Posts
mrsdavidgreer
any one take or has took paxil?
September 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I was recently prescribed paxil for my anxiaty. I haven't taken it yet because I don't like taking medication, especially if I'm not familiar with it. I'm doing research on the web and also looking up more natural things that might help. Has anyone taken it? What was tour experience with it? Has anyone found any other things that might help anxiaty or panic disorder? And advice or suggestions are very appreciated! Thanx all!

Replies

• jakesmom323
    September 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM
    Just from what I've seen and having to experience people I am very close too taking it, I wouldn't. It's like it helps the anxiety and depression of the person taking it but makes them not care about anything. Like paying bills, spending large sums of money, racking up credit cards, sleeping with a lot of people, gaining weight, losing weight, and so on. One was male the other was female that I knew. When the female quit, it was like she was a different person! She became more responsible. I'm not a doctor or any of the sorts, just haven't heard great things. Plus there are so many lawsuit commercials how people had babies w/ defects:( Just seems very unhealthy in my opinion.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN