Featured Posts
Pr0udm0mmy_0f2
My Adhd daughter
August 17, 2012 at 1:15 AM

My daughter is 4 years old. She was recently diagnosed with Adhd. She is on concerta and zoloft for it. She still is very bad, She rips things apart, back talks, everything along them lines,. I have tried about everything too try too control her. I dont hit my child, I try other punishments. I've tried time outs, taking her favorite toys, no television, and took away things that she likes too do the most like going to the park and riding her bike, Nothing is working and I ran out of ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Replies

• shymom82
    January 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    I am a mom of a son with add and have it myself, so I understand the out of control completely but I would suggest having her meds changed. My son has been on 2 so far and trying a 3rd different one and the second was adderall and that worked very well with his anxiety and anger. The 3rd is very similar to the adderall but has " less " side effects and is a lighter med so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will work better at his focus with having to up it more.
  • shymom82
    January 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    *without having to up it more
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts