Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Is JoAnn Mad for Mutts, or a Crazy Cat Lady? Watch to Find Out!
August 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I've heard people say that dogs are a lot like having kids (the energy, the mess, the love, the cuteness), but JoAnn takes that analogy to a whole new level at about 2 minutes into the video where she does something to her dog that I can almost guarantee you've done to your own kids a million times.

Plus check out Gizmo's adorable trick - he plays dead, but with a distinctly dramatic flair!

Doyou have pets? Is the story of your first pet a sweet one like JoAnn's?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    August 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Yes I have fur babies.  a Miniature Long Haired Dachshund, and a Chihuahua.  I don't remember when I got my first  pet, I was a toddler, it was 56 years ago. 

• alexis_06
    August 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I've had pets my whole life, cats, dogs, fish, birds, bunnies, hamsters and gerbils. i prefer dogs over anything tho.  Right now i have a golden retriever aka dakota, and a maltipoo x shihtzu aka scruffy.  they're my lil snuggle bugs!!!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    August 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Awww.  We have cats. I understand why JoAnn still grieves over her dog, I had two cats die in the last 4 years and grieve about them.

• bbmkfo03
    August 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Ha! I love that she has to wipe her dogs paws after being at the dog park that's too funny! I have a 4 year old Bullmastiff and a beautiful white cat.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN