Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Is JoAnn Mad for Mutts, or a Crazy Cat Lady? Watch to Find Out!
August 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I've heard people say that dogs are a lot like having kids (the energy, the mess, the love, the cuteness), but JoAnn takes that analogy to a whole new level at about 2 minutes into the video where she does something to her dog that I can almost guarantee you've done to your own kids a million times.

Plus check out Gizmo's adorable trick - he plays dead, but with a distinctly dramatic flair!

Doyou have pets? Is the story of your first pet a sweet one like JoAnn's?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    August 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Yes I have fur babies.  a Miniature Long Haired Dachshund, and a Chihuahua.  I don't remember when I got my first  pet, I was a toddler, it was 56 years ago. 

• alexis_06
    August 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I've had pets my whole life, cats, dogs, fish, birds, bunnies, hamsters and gerbils. i prefer dogs over anything tho.  Right now i have a golden retriever aka dakota, and a maltipoo x shihtzu aka scruffy.  they're my lil snuggle bugs!!!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    August 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Awww.  We have cats. I understand why JoAnn still grieves over her dog, I had two cats die in the last 4 years and grieve about them.

• bbmkfo03
    August 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Ha! I love that she has to wipe her dogs paws after being at the dog park that's too funny! I have a 4 year old Bullmastiff and a beautiful white cat.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts