Featured Posts
prinzesa_edith
san diego moms
July 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Hay I'm from texas but will be moving to san diego in about 2 months, with my mother in law so we can save some money. I just wanted to know If its nice there, do you like it? Just wanted to know what to expect. Thanks guys!

Replies

• bbmkfo03
    July 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I've only visited for a wedding and it was beautiful! Good luck with your move.

• TylersMom999
    July 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM

My husbands boss moved from there.....he loved it.  He said there is lots to do there and the weather is nice year around in the 70's-80's.  

• ashleighmama
    July 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    I was born and raised in San Diego. Im 40 and moved to Oregon 4 yrs ago.
  • prinzesa_edith
    July 25, 2012 at 8:43 PM
    But did you like it?

Quoting ashleighmama:

I was born and raised in San Diego. Im 40 and moved to Oregon 4 yrs ago.
  • ashleighmama
    July 25, 2012 at 8:49 PM
    I loved it! But the cost of living is way too high. It's beautiful weather year round, you're close to the beach. D you know what area? I could tell you more if I knew the town.
  • prinzesa_edith
    July 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Linda vista but they are looking around for a bigger place near bye
  • MrsRobinson06
    July 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I have lived in San Diego all of my life and I love it. Of course its home to me but compared to other places, I love the weather it is always nice practically. I love that the beach, mountains, and desert are all about 30-45 minutes away. We have many theme parks nearby for kids. Its a great place to live in my opinion.

• elzmnsf
    by elzmnsf
    July 26, 2012 at 9:20 PM
    We lived in santee for a few years and absolutely adored living in the San Diego area. It was a great place to live!
  • MLozano
    by MLozano
    July 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    We lived there for three years. I abdolutely loved it!
  • MissAmiee
    October 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hi Moms!  My daughter and I write a blog about fun things to do in San Diego for kids and their families.  She is an 8th generation San Diegan, so we call it "The San Diego Kid"

Ask us anything if anyone new to the city has any questions!

:)

www.thesandiegokid.wordpress.com

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN