Featured Posts
mommylizTB2809
My Daughter And Crawling
July 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

My Daughter Crawling Is Like She Will Pull The Blanket To Her And Move. Is That Really Crawling?

Replies

• caro100
    by caro100
    July 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM

She's starting to.  Before long she will be up on hands and knees, this is called creeping.  Start getting things put up and away.  Have fun. LOL

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    July 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM

She is creeping. Crawling will be next!!! Exciting times.

• mik1of3
    by mik1of3
    July 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM

My daughter never officially 'crawled'.  She'd sit up, lean on her hands, and toss her tushy over.  Sit up, lean on her hands, and toss her tushy over.  It was never the hands and knees crawling.
    It concerned me to the point where I asked her pediatrician.  He looked at me and said, "Does she get from point A to point B?"  I said, "yes."  He says, "She's fine, leave her alone."  (She went from that to walking at 11 months.)
    It was cute.  Wierd, but cute.   And almost fifteen years later, she's still wierd, but cute.

• GodsAmiga
    July 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Well, technically yes that is crawling and hands and knees is creeping. At least when I took childhood education classes (but that was 7 or 8 years ago so the definition may have changed by now-lol). But most people call what she's doing scooting or creeping and when she gets on hands and knees they call it crawling. :-)

• Mom2Just1
    July 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Quoting Reina13:

She is creeping. Crawling will be next!!! Exciting times.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts